[We need more posts! (Like seriously, a lot more)] Let's Make This the Megathread!

Misguided Kerbal

It is my honor to make speech at this special moment. On March 23 or 2021. This thread has official reached 300 pages. It is my honor to be with everyone here and reaching this amazing milestone!

It is my honor to proudly say that we have reached 300 pages! I can not believe we actually did I this.  One small post for this thread, a leap for people in this thread! Thanks everyone! We are also one step closer to out 10,000 page goal. Everyone. I cant say anything else. It really sad though that @Misguided Kerbal is not here. But If I ping him he will come. Anyways. Back to my long and boring speech. I can’t believe we have achieved this great milestone. I’m sure this thread of posts now has a meaning. Just post till 10,000 stages. Hehe. Now. I cant ramble on anymore. Fingers hurting.

- Doctor M.D. PHD Kerbal of Spatium IIiness (manes space IIiness in Latin)

Edited by Dr. Kerbal
hey llok new page

I missed the moment, but

OH HEY LLOK NWE PAGE!

8 hours ago, Souptime said:

dunit

I added everyone from the last 5 pages!

Hide contents

MfcHpVi.png

We got snack, drink, and avenjurs: infamy war

Consider giving a like to Souptime’s drawing.

EDIT: @Souptime when will you add that to your art gallery?

EDIT 2: Souptime, why is it ‘Avenjurs: Infamy War’? Also, Starhelperdude’ upper section should be half orange (Atlas V).

Edited by OrdinaryKerman
Pinged souptime

6 hours ago, Misguided Kerbal said:

Nobody:
Me: A splatter on the floor

:sticktongue:

You’re a mystery goo sample. You were misguided into a blender and now spend the rest of your life as a clump of "a mysterious gelatinous substance, likely biological".

Not really. I personally think 'Mystery Goo™' is just some purple bacteria culture, partly due to its depiction in Restock, BDB, and DMOS as a translucent purple substance. It's not green slime, it's not Odo from Deep Space 9, it's not pulped kerbals, it's not a baby squid. It's purple photosynthetic bacteria suspended in a nutrient mix like in a petri dish. The baby squid lives in the Sci Jr.

Edited by OrdinaryKerman
Switched TM emoji with actual text character, switched 'smart' pointing apostrophes with ASCII standard straight ones

14 hours ago, OrdinaryKerman said:

I missed the moment, but

OH HEY LLOK NWE PAGE!

Consider giving a like to Souptime’s drawing.

EDIT: @Souptime when will you add that to your art gallery?

EDIT 2: Souptime, why is it ‘Avenjurs: Infamy War’? Also, Starhelperdude’ upper section should be half orange (Atlas V).

1 suun 2a idk 2b couldnt fit all of the atlas in