[We need more posts! (Like seriously, a lot more)] Let's Make This the Megathread!

Misguided Kerbal

Hm, crash the economy with an asteroid crash. Ingenious! I'm in. So, I will contact Liebherr-Aerospace (Yes, they do that too. Mostly airplane landing gear, actuation systems, A/C systems, etc.), and once it is on the ground we will need 2 R9800 mining excavators, 2 T 284 mining dump trucks (or a BelAZ 75710. It depends. Do you want German dump trucks or Belarusian dump trucks? The BelAZ is bigger.), an LR 11350 crawler crane or two, and a bunch of Scheuerle or Goldhofer SPMTs or trailers, or we could just call up Mammoet (Or Sarens). Oh! And we might need some XCMG roadheaders.

If you want to see the mentioned equipment, look it up! I am too lazy and have too slow internet to post a bunch of pictures right now.

Edited by Ben J. Kerman

1 minute ago, Ben J. Kerman said:

Hm, crash the economy with an asteroid crash. Ingenious! I'm in. So, I will contact Liebherr-Aerospace (Yes, they do that too. Mostly airplane landing gear, actuation systems, A/C systems, etc.), and once it is on the ground we will need 2 R9800 mining excavators, 2 T 284 mining dump trucks (or a BelAZ 75710. It depends. Do you want German dump trucks or Belarusian dump trucks? The BelAZ is bigger.), an LR 11350 crawler crane or two, and a bunch of Scheuerle or Goldhofer SPMTs or trailers, or we could just call up Mammoet (Or Sarens). 

If you want to see the mentioned equipment, look it up! I am too lazy and have too slow internet to post a bunch of pictures right now.

you dont need all that fancy-pants equipment all you need is speed and power!

Aww, but equipment is cool! Although explosions are awesome too.

Look some of the stuff up if you want to. Especially the roadheader, R 9800, BelAZ 75710, and LR 11350. Trust me, they're awesome.

Edited by Ben J. Kerman

58 minutes ago, Ben J. Kerman said:

Aww, but equipment is cool! Although explosions are awesome too.

Look some of the stuff up if you want to. Especially the roadheader, R 9800, BelAZ 75710, and LR 11350. Trust me, they're awesome.

i want one of THESE bad boys

a40acd3255c3bd11fe6fbcc6308b5d9f.png

10 hours ago, Ben J. Kerman said:

I just got an idea!!! Not sharing it yet though.

Well, I am going to share my idea though. I'm going to strap fireworks on my capsule and launch them evertime I return to Kerbin. 

12 hours ago, Souptime said:

a40acd3255c3bd11fe6fbcc6308b5d9f.png

Yeah! Bagger 288 (Bagger is the German word for excavator) Is a gigantic bucket wheel  mining excavator, and the largest land vehicle in the world. I mean, it even has 2 small cranes mounted onto it, which probably aren't that small but just look small compared to everything else. And, like many other cool things (Don't get me wrong, cool things come from lots of different countries), it's German. Unfortunately, I believe only one was made (Do you really need any more than 1?), and I don't think the people at the Garzweiler open pit lignite mine will let you have it.