Kerbal Space Program 2 - Feature Videos Teaser

prestja

So this video did show a rehaul of the launch pad, and may have teased a in game launch countdown. Kinda shocked the production value the team is getting from 2k. I guess they think this game is going to be great (I also do). All in all this is good news, we should get a video around the holiday season, which is awesome. Then we should get a stream of episodes, it seems they are making tons of episodes. Sorry to ramble, but WOW!!!

I just watched the video to see Tom(or wathever it's name is) Scream:

FRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no ofense:P

9 hours ago, Popestar said:

Did anybody else's head explode with excitement over seeing the rocket under the planetary rings?

My did

Months ago when it was shown for the first time.  The only new footage here was the launchpad (super cool with the sparks and whatnot) and the very last scene.

But of course, I bet my orbital station that every single of these upcoming videos are going to be released on Fridays.

Also, anyone knows the music from that video on Twitter? Sounds familiar.