Jump to content

Show Off The Aircraft, Jet,Prop,Cargo,Passenger,Glider,Fighter etc That You Put Loads of Time Into Getting Just Right.


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, ColdJ said:

Sorry, but your link seems to be broken for your image.

Think i fixed it. EDIT: Made a Journal of it, love you Imgur ^^

Edited by Cratzz
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Cratzz said:

Think i fixed it.

I get to the site but it says, token expired. You need to pop your image on imgur and then insert its bb code using the Insert image from url at the bottom of the comment window. Click the "Copy Link" for BB, paste it in the insert box here, cut off the letters I M G in square brackets and their brackets at front end and [/img] at end and then click "Insert in Post". e.g

CB4tVzL.png

 

Edited by ColdJ
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, ColdJ said:

I get to the site but it says, token expired. You need to pop your image on imgur and then insert its bb code using the Insert image from url at the bottom of the comment window. Click the "Copy Link" for BB, paste it in the insert box here, cut off the letters I M G in square brackets and their brackets at front end and [/img] at end and then click "Insert in Post". e.g

CB4tVzL.png

 

Too bad im not using imgur, i don't like to be forced what to use, and im not registrering for ANOTHER service only for this forum. They censor alot too, shame.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Cratzz said:

Too bad im not using imgur, i don't like to be forced what to use, and im not registrering for ANOTHER service only for this forum. They censor alot too, shame.

no register. I'm not registered. I just go to the page and click new post up on the left. I don't label or anything. I just pop some pics in then get their bb codes then leave and never think about that set again. Rinse and repeat.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Props to my friend RandomGuy from discord for this amazing Screenshot

screenshot1.png

screenshot0.png

screenshot6.png

screenshot7.png

I might post it on KerbalX soon but procastination is a pain and hell i can't even spell it correctly

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Lil testing:

TqjxDSh.png

It actually pilot sniped the previous aggressor on the merge lmao

PItqHre.png

Second aggressor made it out of the merge and is now bullying the Concorde- it's big and fat and a massive bullet sponge but eventually something has to give, right?

bHQAbdc.png

The wings just don't care what the bullets think- the fuselage, on the other hand...

Edited by Sidestrafe2462
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, KSP King said:

What mod ('s)  are you using to get those new cockpits and maybe other parts?

Most of the enclosed cockpits (ie Helicopter, F16) there come from Airplane Plus. The landing gear comes from Kerbal Foundries, the wings from Procedural wings.

However, @Cratzz, I see an MG nest in there. Spill the beans.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/3/2021 at 9:08 PM, Sidestrafe2462 said:

Lil testing:

TqjxDSh.png

It actually pilot sniped the previous aggressor on the merge lmao

PItqHre.png

Second aggressor made it out of the merge and is now bullying the Concorde- it's big and fat and a massive bullet sponge but eventually something has to give, right?

bHQAbdc.png

The wings just don't care what the bullets think- the fuselage, on the other hand...

These are some next-generation shaders, what are they?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/10/2021 at 7:48 PM, KSP King said:

What mod ('s)  are you using to get those new cockpits and maybe other parts?

The cockpit is the stock one enclosed in a service bay and then with procedual parts & procedual fairings to draw the shape, rest of the mods is what @Sidestrafe2462 mentioned & most of RO.

Edited by Cratzz
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...