[1.12.x] LackLuster Labs Flying Boxes Continued

linuxgurugamer

ZUA4CUM.png

After a very long hiatus, it's back.

LackLusterLabs is a set of large, boxy parts Inspired by shows and movies like Space: 1999 and Moon; the parts are big, boxy and in space (providing you get them out the atmosphere. You might want something like Extraplanetary launchpads).  It was made and released pre 1.0 days, authors are @Lack and @MrWizerd

When installing from CKAN, there is a secondary line called LLL Extra Parts, while its in the same file, that is a number of additional parts which were later additions to the mod

Original Development thread is here:https://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/22926-lll-lack-luster-labs-development-thread/

and a copy of the original release thread is here:  https://web.archive.org/web/20151105041533/https://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/102237-0-25-LLL-Lack-Luster-Labs-(Sci-fi-flying-boxes)-LLL-13-03DE2014  (will update with better URL if I can find the original on the forum)

7sgPdFW.png

i0Wyat9.png

Availability

Should be available in CKAN soon

Thanks to forum user @hypodronic for doing most of the work to get this updated for KSP 1.12

Changes

Spoiler

added:
            bulkhead profiles
            tags
            2x1 to 1x1 adaptors new texture
            a lot of part descriptions
            Kerbnet support for probes
        tweaked:
            exotic adaptors and tanks, life support, and building parts moved to Extra
            some textures
            part naming
            interstage fairing part now works a bit like a thrust plate instead of the weird functionality before 
            a lot of part descriptions
            some tech tree locations and prices
        fixed:
            docking ports
            engine plumes
            flag materials (and various other model tweaks)
            most tanks and adaptors IFS settings
            CLS, Karbonite and even Kethane support should work
    Fixed the following issues:
        Missing textures on "Lack's Carbon extractor" and "Lack's water purifier" 
        Missing running sounds on "Sobek", "Junit" and "Hathor" engines 
        Added patch to allow both Kethane and Karbonte to be used in the IFS Switch
    Thanks to @hypodronic for this:
        Added entryCost to many parts, tweaked some TechRequired and part costs

Edited by linuxgurugamer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
6 hours ago, Engineer Gaming said:

@linuxgurugamer sry bout the old thread but could find anywhere else to ask but on 1.12.5 the 2x1, 1x1 or any other fuel tank doesnt seem to have fuel options and the extendable docking port doesnt connect nomatter how hard i push the 2 ships together

No logs, no support.

most likely, you don't have one or more of the dependencies

On 11/1/2023 at 4:33 AM, linuxgurugamer said:

No logs, no support.

@linuxgurugamer so how much of the logs should i post and how and i have both modual manager and interstellar fuel switch

(edit): I tried searching but there isnt a Player.log file (im on 1.12.5)

(edit 2): sorry i just realised what i did wrong, for some reason interstellar FS had all the folders but not actual files. problem solved :/

Edited by Engineer Gaming

On 11/1/2023 at 4:07 AM, Engineer Gaming said:

@linuxgurugamer so how much of the logs should i post and how and i have both modual manager and interstellar fuel switch

(edit): I tried searching but there isnt a Player.log file (im on 1.12.5)

Glad you figured it out.

For the next time you need to post logs:
Read this BEFORE asking for supporthttp://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/83212-how-to-get-support-read-first/

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.