Add easter egg/monument on dark side (! if it'll be added) of Moho

Add easter egg/monument on dark side of Moho, because it will be (unique) object in unique place, which you will see after passing a bunch of unusual and difficult challenges
Firstly, let's remember, why Moho is difficult place for travel. Interception of Moho is difficult part, because it has elliptical and inclined orbit, which is quite challenging for Hohmann transfer trajectory. Also it is the most closest planet to Kerbol, which brings another difficultes for maneuver planning. All this factors make Moho transfer dV amount is the biggest, bigger than for the farthset planet - Eeloo

Moho.png

And when you come to the Moho, you can notice one feature, which is important for my headline - Moho is tidally locked with Kerbol. This means that half of planet always is covered by darkness. And the most, if not even all players will fly only to sun side of Moho, and won't see surface of night side, even on map. Very good place to hide something. All prefer travel by day, but to reach this easter egg you must try to land in darkness on undiscovered relief and travel through it by night. So easter egg will become motivation to finally visit dark side of Moho

Let me repeat all steps: you have to transfer to planet with the most complicated orbit and you have to land on surface, which you won't be able to see by day never. Candidate on final boss planet, doesn't it? Maybe this easter egg will be important or not, but it will be certainly great achivement after all challenges you overcame

UPD!:
I realised that Moho isn't tidally locked as it was said in the description. There are 2 variants: Moho's parameters will be corrected to make it tidally locked, or, pessimistically, Moho's description will be changed. But I think, it'll be good to have monument on Moho

Edited by Vortygont
Important mistake - it's not tidally locked (yet?)

34 minutes ago, Superfluous J said:

Unless Moho in KSP2 is different than in KSP1, there is no (permanent) dark side.

Maybe there is some confusion as Moho used to be tidily locked

That or it was changed in KSP 2, but I can't find anything on it

2 hours ago, Superfluous J said:

Unless Moho in KSP2 is different than in KSP1, there is no (permanent) dark side.

2 hours ago, Tazooka said:

Maybe there is some confusion as Moho used to be tidily locked

In KSP2 Moho is tidally locked to Kerbol, you can check it in KSP2 by focusing on Moho and read its description. Also I found KSP2 wiki, from where I can insert description:

"Most Moho missions crumble early on because of the logistics. It zips along an inclined, eccentric orbit, making interception a nightmare! If you make it into Moho's SOI, there's no atmosphere for aerobraking, and there's severe heat on its sunny side, due to it being tidally locked with Kerbol. But imagine beholding those craters in person!"

https://kerbal-space-program-2.fandom.com/wiki/Moho

And yet you didn't quote the bit from the same wiki, just a little bit higher up

In the Tracking Station, it is erroneously said to be tidally locked. It however has a solar day that is approximately 20.83 Kerbin days longer than its year.

Has anyone checked the actual rotation in the tracking station, by, i dunno, focusing on the planet and timewarping?

1 hour ago, The Aziz said:

And yet you didn't quote the bit from the same wiki, just a little bit higher up

Oh, I didn't notice that , thank you. I don't know if Moho will be tidally locked or not after updates, but it was mentioned in the description

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.