Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

Another perfect landing;

*upside down lander pic*

I was rather surprised by this one. Nothing broke! The reason its head first in the ground is due to it being a very light probe and the new legs being a bit ground-phobic. Landed at slight angle and the legs pinged it into the air.

At least they're better than the old ones right? Those things were craft-phobic.

anyway have a look at one of my lifters dropping it's first set of boosters

RfkKcUG.jpg

Various career mode Screenshots:

1. The "New Depths" probe finishes it's mission by slamming into Jool in order to take atmospheric readings.

DxpvWP1.png

2. Jorbus Kerman showing off on Gilly

e5CDNTw.png

3. Ran out of fuel on Minmus return. Taking advice from an old Scott Manley video.

HHYoDOn.png

4. The beginning... and end of a Space Shuttle Program

3bmJMNJ.png

(Don't worry, it was unmanned. I take my Kerbal's safety way too seriously :D)

Sorry the images but i just got to show them.

Jeb Showing off after a landing at a slope

zVpV2c8.png

A failed Science station/refueling station...

3OJJAQA.png

...and here is the reason. DANG IT BOB, stop breakdancing on the Mun. Now i have to mount a rescue mission, good thing for the modular design of the landers

Wf7I6py.png

I just love the career mode. So many places to visit.

Mun Lander II on a polar landing

d6wKkl2.png

Mun Lander II on the canyon near the NAM

Hfb7zGY.png

Pde2QMJ.png

Rocket Solar Eclipse

dXOT8Hu.png

Kerbin Rise

XHs1uv6.png

A return home maneuver gone wrong and saved it in the nick of time, closest altitude was 100m from the surface. At least Jeb is happy

pahtCf9.png

Mun arch in silhouette

8NFozQSh.jpg

I've been to this arch many times but I don't think I'd ever seen it at night like this, this game is seriously beautiful sometimes.

Couple shots from Muns North Pole

KBszzJlh.jpg

wyXgDs6h.jpg

I love the north pole of Mun, its really fun to land (get stuck) in those deep trenches and the constant twilight makes it so atmospheric.

And finally one to remind you that this is KSP and not just a gorgeous back drop generator;

G1RhOXJh.jpg

Jeb's face is priceless. He's a seriously lucky guy, there where no safety features on this design (they've now been added) but he walked away from it;

5uPWgbBm.jpg

WHOA! Those tracking dishes sure can move fast! Also, did the engine stall or something cause' this rover doesn't seem to be accelerating...

wmofCx4.gif

If you look closely at the MET timer, you can see that this entire event took place in only 3 seconds!

actually the really important question here is: "Is that the Death Star up there?"

Managed to unlock some jet parts in career mode, so obviously Bob had to ride shotgun... on top.

DPsNuPW.jpg

"salvaging"

I'm pretty new to this game so I don't know much about mods, but good grief how did you get it to look so good? (kerbin texture etc)