Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

1 hour ago, 0111narwhalz said:

Does it use the solar array lids as landing gear? That's brilliant!

Yes, it does... On gilly it works great.  Might fly on Minmus, but I haven't taken it there.

Thanks.

44 minutes ago, AlamoVampire said:

@Jack Wolfe Cool! What mods are being used? I couldnt tell if the grid fins are hand made or mod part

Tantares for the most part, but I think the grid fins are Contares with a healthy dose of TweakScale. I have to admit, she flies like a dream. The Saturn V is a bit of a fistfight in comparison. Keep an eye on Beale's Tantares topic. I make most of my updates there.

Edited by Jack Wolfe

American TBM Avengers attacking Japanese A6M Zeroes in a dogfight. You can identify the TBM Avengers by spotting the 50 cal. turret on the back.

vvCBaEK.png

fJJakpK.png

SIOxD38.png

M3Drx2H.png

OWsduli.png

Score: TBM Avengers 7, A6M Zeroes 0.

P.S. Sorry for the VesselMover icon.

Edited by Wildcat111

Ive been toying with the "new" cacteye telescope mod, and well, its fun!

Jool, Laythe and two other moons, Bop and Pol maybe? Not sure, resolution w/out DoE is what it is lol.

ByOl8sL.png

Jool, Laythe and Bop? not sure what moon is trying to eclipse Laythe honestly. ALL pictures taken from 350km ABOVE KERBIN!

YvfXd28.png

Eeloo, and just wow, thats some range on that telescope!

NlNCTUm.png

Edited by AlamoVampire

Some pictures testing scenes/mods for a probably-abandoned-might-come-back-to-it-someday KSP cinematic:

MDcKUJ5.png

mHYTQNL.png

Laythe w/ Jool + Scatterer + SVE + VSR + DOE + PlanetShine + TextureReplacer (not shown) = pretty

(Most of the cinematic would actually take place on Kerbin, but that's slightly less beautiful :D)

4 hours ago, ThatGuyWithALongUsername said:

Some pictures testing scenes/mods for a probably-abandoned-might-come-back-to-it-someday KSP cinematic:

MDcKUJ5.png

mHYTQNL.png

Laythe w/ Jool + Scatterer + SVE + VSR + DOE + PlanetShine + TextureReplacer (not shown) = pretty

(Most of the cinematic would actually take place on Kerbin, but that's slightly less beautiful :D)

Very nice pictures! Will it have a rover?

1 hour ago, Wildcat111 said:

Very nice pictures! Will it have a rover?

Uhm, since it is postponed indefinitely, I don't know if there will be one. There was going to be one, though. I never figured out how that scene would work, so I don't know how important it would be in the plot. It would either just be next to the station the whole time, or be reused somewhat The Martian-style. The important station action would involve a Laythe spaceplane, most likely.

I made a thread (there's nothing there, I edited out the content after it was kind of abandoned) with a badly made "teaser" for it, but I have since renamed it and planned it out a bit more, and now it looks like it will never actually be released.