Really Really Really Tall Building

The Jedi Master

2 hours ago, Barzon Kerman said:

Floor 5110:
A diagram shows that infact, the building is still entirely inside the atmosphere.

Logically, the ceiling height ehich could acimmodate westerns musy be around 2.5m, am I correct? (Well because we SEA people are shorter that we might make it under a 2m ceiling height)

Just done some maths, if "You" is either a Western or a Southeast Asian.

• 2.5m × 5110 = 12775m
  • 2m × 5110 = 10220m

So Mount Everest is approx. 10km, Spy Planes spy at around 20.

Edited by FahmiRBLXian

Just checked that and that's just shy of Spy Plane's reconnaissance altitude, but higher than Mount Everest.

But since earlier post states that some floors have higher ceilings (i.e the existense of a Black Hole,Aircraft Hangar, Food Courts, Auditoriums, etc.), I think the building still reached the edge of Thermosphere.

5atmospherelayers.jpg

If so, the statements in earlier posts that an LEO satellite collided with the building, Jeb riding his SRB, etc. could make sense. Even a 747 could ram into this building. Any higher to even reach the Sun might be around a million floors, using the minimal head clearence height for Westerns.

Edited by FahmiRBLXian

5121: This floor consists of a single, completely empty room, which has a single balcony. The balcony platform allows you to look far. The sky's color is blue-green, which gives a rather strange feeling. More familiar white clouds roll beneath you, but the surface, if there is even any, is invisible. Strangely, the air is breathable, despite what your common sense says.

You wondered if this building's floors are even actually connected physically. Observation from this room suggests otherwise, with the entire building above you appearing to be a tall, slender pillar with no visible feature. No windows, no balconies, no variation in size, not even difference in colors. It's like you're in some sort of limbo, but after everything you've experienced, you don't really mind this floor's peculiarity.

Just as you turned back towards the staircase, you caught a glimpse of a person running down the stairway. You swore you saw your own face in that split second the figure rushed past. Nevertheless, you decided to ignore them and continue upwards.

Edited by Hypercosmic

5121: a room with a mirror and trash cans, when you try to interact with the mirror, your reflection jumps out, yells "I'm free!" and jumps in a trashcan which then disappears. Some how there are still the same number of trash cans in this room. Confused, you decide to leave.  

Spoiler

If it's not obvious the trash cans some how travel through time.  

Edited by lunardog15

5123: A poster on the wall details the last two floors. Scribbled on it in true Doug Rattmann fashion is "I love this kind of stuff!" Then a huge Aperture Laboratories logo crashes through the ceiling, followed by Wheatley and the Space Core (pls next poster have the person do something with Wheatley). You carry them up to floor 5124 where you find...

Floor 5124: You notice that Wheatley is in GLaDOS has token over the ENTIRE facility (Including Aperture Science innovators).  Now looking at the situation normally, it looks impossible for you to get out. You realise that you will only do one test chamber as they go one floor down (illegal move) or go one floor up. The first one he gives you was a very easy test and you are able to get to the next floor. 

@The_Arcitect @Fraston Thx for humoring me, I appreciate it.

Let's see how long we can get this going for:

5126: A room full of identical copies of the Space Core, with a broken crusher in it. You can tell what this room was for. You hurry up to the next floor before you can ensure if the crusher is actually broken.