[1.2.0] Toolbar 1.7.13 - Common API for draggable/resizable buttons toolbar

blizzy78

I figured I would ask here, as I have asked in the other relevant mod threads and came up dry. I am having an issue where I do not see the toolbar icon at all in the SPH or VAB. I have mods that utilize this toolbar and they are showing up properly in the KSC and flight scenes (extraplanetary launchpads and infernal robotics). But the toolbar icon does not show up at all in the SPH and VAB. It is only annoying as EPL has a build window that pops up when building a ship in the VAB and the toolbar is the only way to turn it off.

I figured I would ask here, as I have asked in the other relevant mod threads and came up dry. I am having an issue where I do not see the toolbar icon at all in the SPH or VAB. I have mods that utilize this toolbar and they are showing up properly in the KSC and flight scenes (extraplanetary launchpads and infernal robotics). But the toolbar icon does not show up at all in the SPH and VAB. It is only annoying as EPL has a build window that pops up when building a ship in the VAB and the toolbar is the only way to turn it off.

Try deleting the file:

KSP_win\GameData\toolbar-settings.dat

Just an FYI, I found the answer by searching this thread for "vab"

Edit: I just updated the path above, it was incorrect

Edited by linuxgurugamer
Corrected path

G'day blizzy and sarbian, I have a question that one or both of you might be able to help me with. It could be a a problem with 1.0.2 itself, but after playing for a while the Mechjeb buttons on the Toolbar stop functioning. I can call up the functions from the MJ side menu, but those on the toolbar click with no result. Restart KSP and the Toolbar functions again.

Because most mods that I use are not compatible with 1.0.2 I am sticking with 1.0.0 for now. but I have a huge problem toolbar is not compatible with 1.0.0 , can you tell me what version is compatible with 1.0.0 cause I tried 1.7.8 and 1.7.9 none work is there a mod toolbar that works with 1.0.0 other than this one or I am doing something wrong.

I would really like to see an option to "Dock" this into the stock toolbar. Basically, have a button you click that will pull out the toolbar, then click it again to hide it.

• 4 weeks later...
G'day blizzy and sarbian, I have a question that one or both of you might be able to help me with. It could be a a problem with 1.0.2 itself, but after playing for a while the Mechjeb buttons on the Toolbar stop functioning.

Same here. I'm under the impression that this reliably happens everytime I dock two vessels. Going to KSC and back to the vessel fixes the issue (KSP 1.0.2 -- haven't tried in the more recent versions yet).

BTW, Why is this mod not added to CKAN?????? I would have never found it if I did not see it in the RPM page mods that use this section.
It is. It's possible it's not yet listed as compatible with 1.0.3/1.0.4.

Any way to disable it?

You can manually change the line "1.0.2" in ..\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\000_Toolbar\version.txt to "1.0.4" to hide the warning. I'm not sure that this will affect notifications of new updates for the toolbar though.

• 2 weeks later...
You can manually change the line "1.0.2" in ..\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\000_Toolbar\version.txt to "1.0.4" to hide the warning. I'm not sure that this will affect notifications of new updates for the toolbar though.

shot it brother .....or sister ....or kerbal was trying to figure this out for ages

helps allot

Nope. It instantly crashes on me if I press the button to enable AdvancedFlyByWire. It theroretically could be AFBW side, but it's updated it to 1.0.4.:huh:

No the warning is purely caused by a file saying 1.0.2 it works perfectly fine in .4.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does it work in 1.0.4? I'm getting the message at start up but the tool bar is showing up but all the icons are purple (and some in the stock toolbar are white). Does this have a known fix?