[1.12.X] Tantares - Stockalike Soyuz and MIR [26.0][18.12.2023][Soyuz Revamp Again]

Beale

Beale some time ago there used to be a download for some old obsolete tantares parts that predated version 11, but it doesn't seem to be in the OP any more. If you are trying to dispose of them so that their flaws may never see the light of day again then that's fine I was just interested in doing a little archeology. ;)

Hello! I am Back from a long absence.

I am checking on Tantares every day again!

I Like new stuff really! Continue with good work Beale!!! :wink:

Hello!

Many thanks!

Just curious, do you plan on making the IVA for the Fuji in the distant future, that's what I really want to see. :D

Not trying to pester, just curious. PS: The new Soyuz parts look amazing!!!

A new Fuji would have an IVA sure. I would try to make sure every new crewed parts get an IVA now, otherwise they end up on the back-shelf forever.

Beale some time ago there used to be a download for some old obsolete tantares parts that predated version 11, but it doesn't seem to be in the OP any more. If you are trying to dispose of them so that their flaws may never see the light of day again then that's fine I was just interested in doing a little archeology. ;)

Version 8 is the oldest I can find. :)

Highlights include stripe Salyut and wasteful UV mapping.

I suspect you are in particular interested in the Apollo D2 no? As that is the only craft that has never been remade. Unfortunately I think that is lost forever unless another person has kept a copy.

Edited by Beale

Unfortunately I think that is lost forever unless another person has kept a copy.

I have the old Tantares TM release you're talking about Here. I also have most, if not all, versions of Tantares and TantaresLV from v3.1 onwards (Including most pre-releases :P).

And about the D2: Could that be revived with a stock procedural fairing integrated into the pod?

EDIT: I've gotten the Kliper mostly working, game-ready and unity source files are Here. It seems to be capable of a runway landing (with tweakscaled wheels) and full re-entry (with RCS) without reaction wheels.

Edited by DerpyFirework

Hello!

Many thanks!

A new Fuji would have an IVA sure. I would try to make sure every new crewed parts get an IVA now, otherwise they end up on the back-shelf forever.

Version 8 is the oldest I can find. :)

Highlights include stripe Salyut and wasteful UV mapping.

I suspect you are in particular interested in the Apollo D2 no? As that is the only craft that has never been remade. Unfortunately I think that is lost forever unless another person has kept a copy.

well mostly I was digging for old IVA's as for D2 I was looking to fiddle around with its OM actually (you know that part that isn't buggy due to fairing krakens ;) )

what mod did you use for the inflatable hab? I only know the Porkjet Habitat Pack, and it does not seem to come from it

It is from Ven's stock revamp, and it is indeed inflatable.