Fr8monkey

One sentence you could say to annoy an entire fan base?

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, catloaf said:

Nah, they both suck. Windows phone is :):D:cool:.

A window phone and its fan.

Spoiler

4019269-antique-vintage-air-fan-doll-and

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, I have a Windows gaming phone. It has a 0 hertz i*k glss display and no touch sensitivity. It also has no cpu or gpu. It has an amazing camera though. And it costs only 50$.

*infinity

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

An old phone + a brick wall = Arcanoid

Edited by kerbiloid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Soda is better when it's flat, or nonfizzy.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

So, the best way to consume the soda is boiling it in a flat pan.

Edited by kerbiloid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/25/2020 at 1:56 AM, kerbiloid said:

Why at all they have added those fake planets like Dres and Eeloo?

THEY'RE REAL PLANETS, THEY'RE IN THE WIKIA AND THE FORUMS, MANY PEOPLE GOT THERE, INCLUDING ME, THATS WHY IT IS A REAL PLANET, BOTH DRES, AND EELOO.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Then why Dres lacks the double letter, while Eeloo has two of them?
And why is it named after the eel?

They can't be real planets. Probably, they are from some MMORPG, idk.

Edited by kerbiloid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, kerbiloid said:

They why Dres lacks the double letter, while Eeloo has two of them?
And why is it named after the eel?

They can't be real planets. Probably, they are from some MMORPG, idk.

You must be inside some paradox, the paradox of "Boring" everything that isn't enjoyable enough doesn't exist. This video may explain:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dres and Eeloo are just two pieces of frozen stone far away.
Their only purposes are: horrific experiments for scientists, secret storehouses for secretaries, prisons for prisoners, paradise for sociopaths.

So, Dres and Eeloo are places for SCP in KSP, and everybody who says they are something else, is a liar.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, kerbiloid said:

Dres and Eeloo are just two pieces of frozen stone far away.
Their only purposes are: horrific experiments for scientists, secret storehouses for secretaries, prisons for prisoners, paradise for sociopaths.

So, Dres and Eeloo are places for SCP in KSP, and everybody who says they are something else, is a liar.

Dres is sweet for scientific experiments, Eeloo is also good for experiments, and Dres needs a low amount of DV to get there, soo in my opinion both are very cool planets, and i wouldn't want them to be in the Scp Foundation Site,  because it would take a lot of work to contain a PLANET 2, actually, and there isn't any anomalous thing happening in these planets except for the fact that they're very sad to go there because the nearest planets are far.

Edited by Relonsk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Relonsk said:

Dres is sweet for scientific experiments, Eeloo is also good for experiments, and Dres needs a low amount of DV to get there, soo in my opinion both are very cool planets, and i wouldn't want them to be in the Scp Foundation Site,  because it would take a lot of work to contain a PLANET 2, actually, and there isn't any anomalous thing happening in these planets except for the fact that they're very sad to go there because the nearest planets are far.

Dres? Eeloo? I'm sorry you're not making sense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Relonsk said:

actually, and there isn't any anomalous thing happening in these planets

It will.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People keep falling for this account every goddamn time. As a bonus, here's something that isn't a parody:

Spoiler

EGxtsakWsAEd6nf?format=jpg&name=medium

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Modders only outdo squad 80% of the time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

The Forum Games subthread is better than the Lounge.

 

Edited by DunaManiac

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Here's a classic:

Spoiler

If you play Minecraft without mods your not playing Minecraft correctly.

 

Edited by catloaf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Minecraft crafting schemes are lousy unrealistic, as well as its huge underground halls and tunnels built without the walls and ceiling strengthening.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, The Doodling Astronaut said:

Kerbal Space Program is too easy for making the planets smol

#JNSQmasterrace

Hypixel used to be good, but was ruined by sweats. Now all the games either suck, have multi hour queue times, or have so many sweats that it's unplayable for non sweats.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Strawberries and pomegranate are better than apples and oranges.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did anybody ever see berries growing on the straw to call them so?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.