Hello and Welcome!

Moach

On 11/29/2022 at 10:40 AM, 2009Tartigrade said:

Hi, I am new to the forums (although I have had KSP for a while).  Decided to create an account so that I can ask some very basic questions. As although I have been playing for a few years I have never landed on the Mun or Minmmus: due to my obsession with making cool space stations!

I'm in the same boat. I have not been beyond LKO despite many hours of play time. Getting the right mods, designing lots of cool stuff, and playing around on Kerbin has taken up most of my time. Just came back after not playing for a while (thanks to binging For All Mankind) and have set firm goals for myself for progress lol. 

Hello 11 year old post! I’m from the future. The year is 2022 and about 2 months from now, the sequel to the game that you guys play is coming out. At this point in time (Jul 2011) Kerbal Space Program is still in early access, well guess what? KSP 2 is going to be in early access too! Kerbal space program OG has not even been officially released yet now. Hope you 2011 people have a good time with the graphics cause the new one looks like real life! Have a great summer, it’s New Year’s Day where I’m from :cool:

I did not write that post above. Some short green guy knocked me out with his oddly familiar rocket and wrote this. His shirt said something like, Jeremiah? Anywho, be on the lookout and disregard the message above.

Hello!

I’m a former lurker to the forums, coming up into the light.

I’m new to the forums but not to KSP, I’ve been playing (non consecutively) for a few years now (which doesn’t mean I’m any good), just recently acquired both expansions (PC of course).

I like to de-orbit spent stages, I’m exited about KSP2, and I’m looking forward to early access.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone!

I've been exploring the Kerbolar system on and off for a little over three years and absolutely love KSP! I've been following the forum since KSP2's announcement and with EA release being only a couple of weeks away, I figured I better join the forum and stay in the loop.

Hi,

Been playing KSP for about 4 or 5 years at this point and recently made the jump from console to PC in eagar anticipation of KSP 2, I've been following the forums for the past year following development of KSP 2 and finally decided to join with the release being in 2 and a half weeks.

Hello there!

I am not really new to this forum, but I took like a 7 year vacation from it. I have known KSP since the version where Kerbin had no night-day cycle and the skybox was completely black instead of stars.

Now coming back for obvious reasons.

9 hours ago, Mikehahn78 said:

Not new, but it's been 8 or so years since I last posted. I'm Mike, I go by Rooster78 on most places. Love space and everything about it. I'm a stay at home disabled dad. 

And soon you will have a new toy. :)