Sign in to follow this  

What's kerbal money called?

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, Hummingbird Aerospace said:

Kerpounds if you are from the U.K. which I am, or you just add a “k” or “ker” to the start of any currency, like kerbucks.

Kerpounds!! Kerpounds Sterling :P

I’m also from the UK :)

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this