Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

Granted. This action was actually the secret ritual, performing which, gets you enrolled in a new Mars One program. And the Starship turns out to be a final version (as in not a prototype). You are taken to Mars, and have to stay there for the rest of your life. But not with the Starship. The Starship leaves. You are left in a cramped, makeshift cabin.

I wish for a more stable version of Windows Me, so that my Millennium Falcon wouldn't crash.

Edited by Overfloater

Granted. Upon receiving the patch, it immediately updates to Windows 10. Due to the fact that Windows 10 no longer used MS-DOS (Yes, that's true) and your Millenium Falcon's avionics are built to be only compatible with MS-DOS, your Millenium Falcon still can be flown, but without computer aid, you'll have to fly the inherently unstable craft manually. Good luck.

I wish we got a holiday tomorrow since our exam has been postponed for one day.

3 hours ago, kerbiloid said:

Granted. Your plane splashes near Japan.

I wish there was a continent on the Sun.

Granted. a continent the size of asia made of the same material as a normal earth continent, is placed on the sun, and is destroyed immediately. the remnents of this continent later impact earth.

I wish spaceX's starship would get built faster.

Granted. For the sake of optimization, the cannon ports are made the only way to enter Starship. But they're very narrow, like 30cm in diameter. Now astronauts must enter the ship while they're very young.

I wish to trade in my Millennium Falcon for an XP Falcon.

Edited by Overfloater
No it wasn't.

13 hours ago, FahmiRBLXian said:

Granted. Starship fully lost its fins and left with only grid fins and a parachute touchdown; no propulsive landings.

I wish I knew better about octopuses and Japan's climate.

This could have had a much worse answer.

Granted. The Milennium Falcon turns into Minecraft XP.

I wish KSP didn’t lag so much

Granted. You forced DirectX 11 and the graphics went glitchy as it could be.

23 minutes ago, TheKSPBeginner said:

14 hours ago, FahmiRBLXian said:

Granted. Starship fully lost its fins and left with only grid fins and a parachute touchdown; no propulsive landings.

This could have had a much worse answer.

What I meant by Starship losing its fins is essentially about design updates; i.e Elon Musk decided to remove the fins altogether.

EDIT : Including the key features as well. Propulsive landing for example.

I wish everyone on this thread wish me luck on my major exam starting today until Wednesday next week.

Edited by FahmiRBLXian

Granted. You've accidentally slept for too lobg that you woke up at 10 AM.

2 hours ago, Kerballing (Got Dunked On) said:

You still do terribly. GO STUDY!

Read spoiler for my response towards this quote :

Spoiler

TBH we had our Maths exam just now and I'm bad at Maths (Yes, I have a bad time understanding Algebra and Linear Equations & Inequalities). Thank god the questions are (rather) easy, so I've managed to answer most questions, except for everything related to the afforementioned topics.

So tomorrow we'll have Geography & Design & Technology (Reka Bentuk & Teknologi), two subjects I'm really good at (And my favorites as well)

Airport in Dubai, UAE? Dubai International Airport. Type of soil in Tundra? Permafrost. List of continents? Asia, North America, South America, Europe, Oceania, Antartica.

Example of parts from a Mechanical System? Ball bearing, gear, belt, pulley, axle. Types of current? Direct current & alternate current. Formula to calculate Voltage? Current × Ressistance.

I wish for 8 out of 8As.

Granted. You'll need to fly from town to town, from London to Taiwan, I've been all around the Globe...

[Janji - Heroes Tonight (ft. Johning)]

[Replace London & Taiwan with every single town that lies exactly on the Equator]

... since you, the Kerbal, needs to be in the exact equator so you'll need to be around the planet.

I wish some of my classmates go out and take the free-of-charge food our teachers sponsored for us at the Café (No one went to take it currently).

Granted. You've connected its ports together.

58 minutes ago, FahmiRBLXian said:

I have classmates, but they didn't tolerate with me.

(Yes, that's what happened to me IRL. Currently.)

Friends aren't those who tolerate you, but those who always retolerate you back.

I wish to return to my sql query right now.
Upd.
And retolerate it.

Edited by kerbiloid