The Number War: Count to 100 or -100

RainDreamer

+1=-13

At least we lose less quick this time.

(added)

OK!

More stupid forum software... it distinctly shows the last post is -14, then I refresh and a few more magically show themselves. I know it wasn't me getting ninja'd because they were an hour ago?

Lesson learned, always refresh before posting, etc... strike and void above information and +1=-14

Curious. I would say no.

Reason for that is it's either
a) edited, but the edit stamp is not showing (not covered under current rules, but you all know how we feel about edits and how we deal with them), or
b) written in one go (unlikely, but hey), which is weird and it means there is a violation of rule #4 about multiple interpretations. But... It also makes sense and everyone would say that "the second interpretation is what narwhal meant, because he said so".

I'm inclined to support point a), edited, but edit stamp not showing. I believe we had trouble with a similar post recently (which was appended but showed an edit stamp) and decided it was not valid. I therefore use my GM powers to revert to Mycroft's -18. I may be wrong, but at least it's just one number :)