All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Nice. The PR I did is specifically for 1.8. It won't hurt having it in 1.7, but is absolutely necessary for 1.8
  3. You know if the delays continue at this rate I may graduate high school before I see SpaceX, Boeing, or Blue Origin launch anyone into space. It's great that we have a NET date finally, but wow, 2020...
  4. New releae, 0.4.3.1 Updated initialization of vars to account for new Unity version used with KSP 1.8
  5. Dragon CRS-19, taken from Jetty Park (17 km away). Interestingly, we got almost the exact same weather and light than for CRS-16 a year earlier:
  6. More the overall phrasing. By mostly repeating the last thing you said, I wasn't entirely sure if you misunderstood what I said, or you were being sarcastic, or what.
  7. The car is mostly done, heading out to the track to try some different wheels.
  8. Just going to re-explain this but with images if that is ok. Here is step one as an expression(I may have done it wrong just going off of how I understood your explanation): Step two(the answer to this will be the variable z): step 4(Where y is the length of a mars year): And your answer will be Edit: always check the comment date before replying. Hope this will be able to help anyone else i guess
  9. You would not want to steal intellectual property from yourself now would you? Honestly it's probably a 10 line python script
  10. Yep. And I was fixing my argument using your data! (language barrier and context-less communication channels bitten us! Was the use of the "so" the problem? Honest question!)
  11. Awesome. Though it seems that the Antares II motor uses a slightly different shade of white than the rest of the rocket. Could you look into it? That said, it was gray on the real thing: A pure white skin for the Redstone would be appreciated, if you've got some room left.
  12. Today
  13. Thank you for the contribution @linuxgurugamer! I'll get that merged in asap. I'll also be releasing a version for KSP 1.8.x in the coming days, things have stabilized enough on my end to be able to do that now. Thank you all for your patience!
  1. Load more activity