All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Jett_Quasar

What did you do in KSP today?

Today I posted a new video... hope you like it - Jett
  3. Terwin

[1.3] USI Life Support [0.5.0]

Looks kind of like your scientists have been away from Kerbin for a couple hundred days(total hab value of 1y 228 days with 1 yr 15d left before homesickness), with a recent vessel change/eva to 'stretch their legs' (1 day ago for the first and 5 days ago for the second) . The station itself looks to be slightly more than 1 crew rotation old(1 year 270 days). Can you say how long you time-warped without the timers going down? (a day is 6 hours) Is the Home timer going down correctly?(it looks like it is, assuming these kerbals left home ~ 200 days ago))
  4. ZooNamedGames

Requesting Craft For YT Combat Series

I'm sure your builds will be great but I don't know if you can transfer console builds to PC (which I am). As a result, I don't know if I will be able to utilize your builds. Also welcome to the forums!
  5. JohnTomato

[1.5.1, 1.4.5, 1.3.1] RemoteTech v1.9.0 [2018-10-29]

Thank you! But there's no information about KSP 1.6.1, only 1.6 or 1.7 at SpaceDock (or I couldn't find it). Nevertheless, I've had no issues using RT 1.9.2 on KSP 1.6.1 so far.
  6. Geonovast

I sorta need help

For a perfectly circular equatorial orbit... yes it is.
  7. Stone Blue

[1.3] Kerbal Joint Reinforcement v3.3.3 7/24/17

THANK YOU, THANK YOU Finally a version thats not a convoluted mess to install or use...
  8. The Aziz

I sorta need help

Don't tell me it's that easy.
  9. Noah the Smol

Wanderer's Planet Pack - V0.6 Alpha

I like Elias' appearance because I actually like its odd colors. It is unique and not bad, I've rarely seen ones like it. Maybe have it as an almost-ejected once-Kerbinlike, where those odd depressions are ancient seas frozen over.
  10. OhioBob

Launch into angle of target, orbit calculations

@utopein, I explain it a couple posts earlier. The heading that my formula gives is the angle relative to due east. So you would launch in a direction due east +/- the heading angle.
  11. JohnTomato

Universal Storage II [1.3.1 and 1.4.5 - 1.7.0]

My scientist can't collect the data from SC3 Advanced Goo Unit and SC4 Advanced Material Bay. Is this intended? Can this be bypassed?
  12. Noah the Smol

[1.6.x] Outer Kerbin

Sorry! My bad. I had no idea!
  13. Terwin

[1.3] - Modular Kolonization System (MKS)

Very cool, I have been watching eagerly for an Atlas/Domes announcement. Any idea if the beta and/or release is expected to be in days, weeks or months?
  14. iGGnitE

Fixed the KSP.log: https://drive.google.com/file/d/10pExI0Wa1JeQMpfelBQ86GnorUb4QA9j/view?usp=sharing Thanks for clearing up the hab timer, it is however not running down (for one of two kerbals) while in time warp. Isn't it supposed to run down as time passes? As far as I'm aware I don't have any colonisation modules active and there aren't even colony supplies on my spacecraft, so there shouldn't be any pausing/reversing the hab timers. Here's an image of the craft with the hab windows open: Thanks
  15. Laie

The Eve Rocks Challenge [1.6.1 - 1.7.x] [Reboot]

How did you rid yourself of the Mainsail boosters? I don't see any wreckage. How was entry with the low-heat tailfins?
  16. kerbiloid

Shower thoughts

They can use music, translate the Flight of the Valkyries Imperial March right from the orbit. Everybody thinks that there can be no sound in vacuum, but - bang! - the music from space.
  17. Triop

Triop's Adventures

I don't know, have not driven it yet. I'm looking for ore fields on Kerbin...
  18. That's only because, technically speaking, a single person will be enough to plant flags and gather science and so on. At first glance, your lifter should be wholly up to the task. I'd treat all four aerospikes as a single stage, drain and drop them together. In my opinion, a first stage that doesn't get you to 300m/s is not worth having under any circumstances; and if reasonably streamlined (as in your case), it's worthwhile to cling to the first-stage engines up to 500m/s or more. I think that may be the main problem. You should start your gravity turn very early, practically as soon as you can. Lean it over very very gently at first, only nudging a bit above or below prograde as needed, in order to reach a certain mark -- say, 70° @ 300m/s or something. Example. I can't tell you what mark to aim for, that's different for every rocket. At your TWR, it will be about 35 seconds until you reach 300m/s. That is actually a lot of time, though it may seem much shorter as you try to control your rocket. Anyway, try to get it on the right track early in the ascent, then toggle SAS to prograde or just take the hands off. If the rocket is aerodynamically stable, hands off tends to work better than SAS -- and IMO it's totally worthwhile to add a few tailfins if needed. The 10kg "Basic Fins" already go a long way, and will withstand entry if protected by a heatshield.
  19. New "official" release that supports all versions from 1.3.x to 1.7.x from the KSP-RO team. Please find the release here: https://github.com/KSP-RO/Kerbal-Joint-Reinforcement/releases
  20. Terwin

The Hab-timer is sort of a cabin-fever type of issue, and if the Kerbal gets a change of scenery(even an EVA) that can help alleviate the effects. The Home timer deals with home-sickness and is based on the 'best' accommodations a kerbal has experienced since leaving Kerbin. This cannot be alleviated with an EVA. If you have a colonization module is active(and consuming colony supplies) on a vessel then that will pause, and even reverse, both the hab and home timers up to their maximum values. This is assumed to be consuming luxury resources(high quality 'real' foods and other recreational supplies like books or computer games) to alleviate the long-term discomfort and problems of space-flight. Also, your log is not accessible.
  21. Thank you. I now set that. Also see that it increases recovery costs. Fair enough. As a part is used more, does its cost go down? Is there a point where the part is so far gone that it cannot be reused and drops out of inventory?
  22. MisterKerman

What issues have people been having with SAS?

About that radially attached docking port not lining up correctly (pointing the dock at it's target when control is set to that radially attached port) when tracking a target using the Target function in SAS; I've experienced that too. It works about %80 of the time if I was forced to ballpark a figure.
  23. iliketrains0pwned

[1.6.1] Beyond Home 1.1.0 - After Kerbol has Died.

I was having a similar issue with this on my game save. Kerbal Alarm clock and a couple of contracts kept referring to "Rhode" as "Kerbin" for some reason. Just remember, Kerbin died a few billion years ago. It's probably just some artifact of the ancient colony ship's software. The kerbals that developed it are long dead, and the methods to fix their code was lost to time with them. Someday the software will finally patch itself to adjust to the new system. Until then, just ignore the bug. It's only the ship longing to go home.
  24. Do you have mods installed and are they the correct version; compatible with that version of KSP?
  1. Load more activity