All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. jadebenn

NASA SLS/Orion/Payloads

On one hand: RIP 2020. On the other hand: the chances of EM-1 blowing up on the pad have drastically gone down. So, eh. I'm glad they were objective about it at least. Launch fever isn't a good thing, and if you do a genuine analysis and it says you shouldn't skip the test, you shouldn't skip the test.
  3. GRS

The user below me...

A Moon... TUBM is a Weeb...
  4. CoriW

Vessel / Launcher Naming Methods

Huh, well that's pretty neat. Any chance you got a screenshot of a sample of one of the vehicles on your website you could share? I'm intrigued, sounds like something I would do.
  5. Lisias

What did you do in KSP today?

Ok. It's bug. It's a Unity glitch on a MacMini 2011 with shared memory GPU, that probably has a glitch too. So both glitches renders this bug. I totally understand it. But yet... THIS IS FUN AS HELL. I really need to learn how to do it on purpose!!!
  6. GRS

Really Really Really Tall Building

Floor 5132 Your interview, with Simon The Digger as your Interviewer...
  7. GRS

Dumb ways to die (KSP Edition)

Forget Struts...*DABS*
  8. Angel-125

The Saga of Emiko Station - Volume I - Complete

Er, Emiko has been, um, busy last summer...
  9. StrandedonEarth

Dumb ways to die (KSP Edition)

OIT - Orbit Into Terrain - Also the sound Roker made when he looked out the window seconds before impact. *shakes fist at Gilly*
  10. GRS

Post True Facts!

8/15 Indirectly, if Those Cell Phones have some Hepatitis Viruses in it, They can move from touching Fluids like Sweat or Blood of the sufferer (or someone who was a sufferer), or maybe more... PewDiePie is a Corporation and T-Series is an Independent Creator...
  11. GRS

How long will we go?

11+2 In Hypermathematics
  12. but no need to regenerate any that we may have made ourselves right?
  13. StrandedonEarth

Another StarWars question

Yeah, this is true, I haven't felt the urge to re-read any of them. Compared to I recently finished re-reading The Drawing of the Three for probably the twentieth time (at least)
  14. KosmoNot79

Eve Ascent for three Kerbals

I heard that they're drag inducing unless the intakes are closed
  15. razark

Another StarWars question

I'll agree that they might be worth going through at least once, but on subsequent reads they don't quite stand up. But compared to a lot of "children's literature", they're quite good, and if they can get the kids started on reading, then they're worth it.
  16. razark

Vessel / Launcher Naming Methods

Class names are usually based on mission types (Orbiter, Lander, Station Core, Power Array, etc.). Vessel names are usually named after specific missions (Orbiter I, Mun III, Station One, Lander Flight Test). Mission names are also based on mission (LKO-1, Mun Orbit 1, Station One Launch, Crew Transport 2, LKO SS Construction 5). I have, occasionally, deviated from this and gone with mythological names, names of WWII aircraft carriers, or phonetic alphabet. I don't need to build the vehicle type/specs into the name, since I track everything through a web site I built, so I only need to click on the name/class/mission to bring up specifics such as cost/dv/mass/part counts, etc.
  17. stupid_chris

[1.7] RealChute Parachute Systems v1.4.7.4 | 13/04/19

I'll start a separate thread when it's ready. I'm developping it right now on a private GitHub repo, with only a handful of people having access to look at it. I'm trying not to get people to speculate when/how it'll be ready and what's going to be in the new features, I have a long history of jumping between projects. I'm also working on a game itself during the summer so my time will be split between this and the game. Everyone will know that it's ready when it is
  18. CoriW

What Is Your Naming Theme For Your Spacecraft?

Well, let's just say I may have gone a wee bit overboard with my naming conventions.. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k1e6h_RfTJQInkiYPNFhqC3RN0nc9CiEQn27r2UGDl8/edit?usp=sharing
  19. If you haven't already restarted KSP by this point, I would try that first. After that, I agree with 5thHorseman in that the next step is to check out the save file. You can try digging around in there yourself (the kerbal roster is at the end of the file) or upload the persistent.sfs somewhere for us to check out. The action groups aren't supposed to interfere with the scientist, but it's possible it triggered a bug.
  20. Is anybody interested in updating this for the new version? For some reason, it won't work despite a recompile and no errors.
  21. Brigadier

[1.7] RealChute Parachute Systems v1.4.7.4 | 13/04/19

Good to know. Have you started a separate thread for RC2 or will you extend this one?
  22. Pultonium Tetrafluroide

What feature do you want for 1.8?

I'd love to see a system where Kerbals have a life cycle to where if a vessel is labelled as a colony, then slowly more Kerbals may inhabit it as an effect of reproduction. Another Great feature I'd love to see is not only weather such as rain or snow or storms for Kerbin which affect the conditions of launching a vessel (such as wind), but those conditions may only be for a certain region and launching from another location may let you have better conditions. (Another awesome thing for Kerbin would be seasons that would make the grass different colors such as white with snow during winter, and the rain being replaced with snow during winter.) There could be weather on other planets, such as salty rain on Laythe or Dust storms on Duna (Possibly if a dust storm occurs, we could see the efficiency of solar panels and the accumulated dust on them by right-clicking. Having an engineer have to clean them would be realistic.) Having these weather effects affect things such as taking tests with the atmosphere or using a thermometer could be a feature for showing off how amazing KSP can be with these features. Other things they could affect would be solar panels due to sun exposure from the clouds. Anyways, I understand this would be a huge thing to put on the devs, and that's why I'd still be happy even if it was a 30$ DLC. I don't expect many of these features (such as the life cycle thing) to be implemented, be we can always hope.
  23. Triop

What did you do in KSP today?

They take you up.
  24. Shadowscale

[1.1] Improved Chase Camera v1.6 (Apr 23)

Is anybody interested in updating this for the new version? For some reason, it won't work despite a recompile and no errors.
  25. I didn't imply it wasn't working. You read that into my post, not me. Yesterday, logging into Module Manager on KSP Forums, I noted the mod's author stated it was working with KSP v1.7.0 with no reported problems. As far as being compatible with Squad's latest update, all I can say is that I've not seen any problems and Sarbian seems to agree. I can't and don't try to estimate of it's compatible. I'll leave that to the mod's author to announce. Any further ideas are yours alone, please leave me out of any speculation I'm not qualified to make. Oh, and do have a good day, sir. You are obviously a fan of both this mod and MM, as I am too. Peace ☮️! I'm out of town on travel for work at the moment. Once I return home later this week, I'll see about uploading the log files you need. Thanks for your work on Oh Scrap! and ScrapYard mods. I'll try my best to support your efforts.
  1. Load more activity