Boy Scouts of America - Compilation

Endersmens

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I would like to add stuff: NYLT (National Youth Leadership Training) OA, Oakleaf (leadership training), Eagle palm (one as of now, about to earn a bunch more, over the course of 4 years :P ), being the youngest person to earn eagle in my troops history. I could go on but i dont wanna brag too much :P

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Oh, also, I'm now in a patrol called "The Krakens" :)

On 3/26/2016 at 2:57 PM, Endersmens said:

We got it done! Project is done, working on paperwork now. :D 

Congrats! I haven't been able to even start mine since I moved cross country back in January, and I have no idea what I'm going to do.

And btw, I'm not on the list. :P

Just now, Endersmens said:

@legoclone09, I had to do a rush project, so we painted the walls inside a community service center.

@Spaceception, I will update the list as soon as I can. Today is actually my birthday, so it probably won't happen today. :)

My board of review is scheduled for the 27th. :D 

Oh, happy birthday then! Mine's in 10 days :D

On 5/27/2015 at 9:57 AM, Endersmens said:

My first badge was Space Exploration. (seriously) My last one was....well. my last 2 (got them at the same time) Were robotics and sailing.

Space exploration was my 4th merit badge, I got it at summer camp, and it was what inspired me to take an interest in space exploration, my rocket I built flew twice, I would've done it again, but they said 2 max :)

My first was Art, I got that in 20 minutes :P  My last (Not for long hopefully) was Dentistry.

1 hour ago, Spaceception said:

Space exploration was my 4th merit badge, I got it at summer camp, and it was what inspired me to take an interest in space exploration, my rocket I built flew twice, I would've done it again, but they said 2 max :)

My first was Art, I got that in 20 minutes :P  My last (Not for long hopefully) was Dentistry.

Mine didn't fly. Mine used a C engine.  The instructors were like "that's not an engine! That's a shotgun shell!" And wouldn't let me launch so we didn't lose it in the trees somewhere. 

Funily enough, it was rated for 975ft, and they launched two B engines to 1125. :huh: 

Edited by Endersmens

So, I've aged out, as of September. But I'm still semi-active now. Haven't been to a troop meeting a a while, but I am in touch with my SM, and applying for as many Scouting college scholarships as I can.

Also, @Endersmens, I'mma assume that this is your 18th. Happy Birthday! Your "rush" project is cool, but one of my old SMs like to tell the story about a Life Scout who had everything done except for the Hiking/Cycling/Swimming badge. On the day before his birthday, he came over and got all of the cycling requirements done in one day (including the 150 miles of cycling). I met the guy, and he's pretty cool, too.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow. Lots of new scouts! I'll be working on the update now. I'm gonna stop with the profile links, since when you call out someone, like @Dman979, you can click on the shoutout and it goes to their profile. :) So I'll just use that from now on. Now, to fix formatting...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.