"Eve: Order Zero" -- a KSP Graphic Novel (POSTLUDE COMPLETE...bet you didn't see THAT coming.)

[quote name='Kuzzter']As if, indeed! In a completely unrelated note, do you make planet textures? Asking for a friend :)[/QUOTE]

Not particularly great ones, but I can make custom planets that look good (I can't make a Jool texture that's better than stock, if that's what your friend wants, but I could make a procedural or semi-procedural rocky or icy planet that would have a nice stockalike texture because of Kopernicus being a powerful tool. I am not the best by any means. [URL="http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/88962-The-Plernerts%21"]Felsmak [/URL]or [URL="http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/133416-1-0-4-Kopernicus-Uncharted-Lands-v0-1-27Oct15-Official-Pre-Release!"]KillAshley[/URL] would likely be a better choice.)

[quote name='GregroxMun']Not particularly great ones, but I can make custom planets that look good (I can't make a Jool texture that's better than stock, if that's what your friend wants, but I could make a procedural or semi-procedural rocky or icy planet that would have a nice stockalike texture because of Kopernicus being a powerful tool. I am not the best by any means. [URL="http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/88962-The-Plernerts%21"]Felsmak [/URL]or [URL="http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/133416-1-0-4-Kopernicus-Uncharted-Lands-v0-1-27Oct15-Official-Pre-Release!"]KillAshley[/URL] would likely be a better choice.)[/QUOTE]
My friend tried to PM you regarding this, but your inbox is full :)

[quote name='Kuzzter']Right, about that. I have a story to tell, and I'm gonna tell it. It's still forming, and maybe it won't be as epic as an Eve rescue, or maybe it will. But my own counsel will I keep on where that story takes place. :)[/QUOTE]

I couldn't have said it better myself.

Happy landings!

[quote name='Starhawk']"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."

Happy landings![/QUOTE]
Love, meant as a show of appreciation towards Dres. Drew is lonely. The dresteroids don't talk to it, and players have neglected it! Like a passing memory, it will fade if we not show love for it.

@Kuzzter: Lt Kernel Mitch Kerman asked me to request a story featuring the secretive KSMC. He'd like to know more. Apparently it's so secretive even he doesn't know much... And if you're going to test-drive stuff:
[spoiler=ComingSoon]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/3kVqgyc.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler] Edited by Angel-125

[quote name='SpaceplaneAddict']Wait, why didn't Bill and Jeb get promotions?[/QUOTE]
To get a promotion they have to deserve it, and there has to be a job opening or 'billet' at that rank. While Bill and Jeb didn't get thrown out of Kerbfleet for their actions, they didn't get off scot-free either. So that's one reason--the second is that right now the Fleet doesn't have a job for engineer of Comder rank or for an Air Service (full) Kernel. Note that Lt. Commander Montgomery Scott of Starfleet stayed at that rank for the entire five year mission despite repeated heroics; a promotion to Commander would have put him in charge of training engineers somewhere, or as first officer on a ship other than Enterprise.

Right now actually the ranks are all where I need them to be for the Big Darn Mission I've always dreamed of. Val is the senior officer (excepting Adm. Shirley, of course, who no longer goes on missions). Jeb and Dilsby are of equivalent rank in different services, which gives them complementary roles supporting Val. Then we have Bill and Bob one rank further down from those two, and you can imagine that they would be in charge of the engineering and science sections of the BDM respectively with a team of looties, junior looties and enzins under them as needed.

All is occuring as I have foreseen it!

So, I'm doing a few things now. One is taking a little break. This last bit took a lot of time, and got me a little burned out. I'm putting some things together for the Postlude to E:O0 (no predicted date, sorry) and also testing ships for the BDM. The SuperPogo X1 was one of those ships. I can say so far that I've made some really 'good' landings with it. We are on the X4 now :) I may open a thread to show the development progress towards BDM, and I may do that in comic form. We'll see how it goes and whether following the progress of a bunch of failed launches, emergency ejections, and not-quite-orbits tells the story I want to tell.

As for where Kerbfleet goes next--that's already decided. Actually it's been decided for a while. So if you want to spam for a particular location or another, I think there are other threads for that. Or just go there yourselves, I'm not a ****** charter service. :)

[quote name='kookoo_gr']may i suggest a poll at which planet should the next story be?[/QUOTE]

I'm not Kuzzter, but it seems to me that the following quote makes it very clear.

[quote name='Kuzzter']But my own counsel will I keep on where that story takes place.[/QUOTE]

Happy landings!

And he said it [i]again[/i] just a couple of posts ago:

[quote name='Kuzzter']As for where Kerbfleet goes next--that's already decided. Actually it's been decided for a while. So if you want to spam for a particular location or another, I think there are other threads for that. Or just go there yourselves, I'm not a ****** charter service. :)[/QUOTE]

[i]Read[/i], people.

[quote name='Kuzzter']
As for where Kerbfleet goes next--that's already decided. Actually it's been decided for a while. So if you want to spam for a particular location or another, I think there are other threads for that. Or just go there yourselves, I'm not a ****** charter service. :)[/QUOTE]

Seemed more like people were trying to give you ideas and you didn't say that it had been decided.

[quote name='Kuzzter'][...]

As for where Kerbfleet goes next--that's already decided. Actually it's been decided for a while. So if you want to spam for a particular location or another, I think there are other threads for that. Or just go there yourselves, I'm not a ****** charter service. :)[/QUOTE]
"Dammit Jim, I'm a comic author, not a charter service!"

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.