"Plan Kappa" - A KSP graphic novel (Jeb is back in Chapter 53! Well, kinda.)

Parkaboy

5 hours ago, GDJ said:

There is still an alternative for Jeb.

Asclepius.

Simple mod, won't break your game save Parkaboy, and it puts the orbit between Kerbin and Duna. 

Jeb just might be able to make it if it's close enough to Kerbin......

With no guarantee that it'll even be in the right spot.

Besides, how is he going to explain it appearing? All of the rifts have been in Kerbin SoI.

58 minutes ago, smjjames said:

With no guarantee that it'll even be in the right spot.

Besides, how is he going to explain it appearing? All of the rifts have been in Kerbin SoI.

If you have an idea for the story I'm sure we'd all like to read it.

Good news, everybody! I worked today on chapter 40 (the last one on volume 2) and it's already 12 pages long. All I need now is a little epilogue and I'll be set to publish it - probably sometime tomorrow. It's been a hard chapter to write in many ways, but I'm happy with the results.

On a related note, I've been recovering from my personal SAS issues (turns out I have Benign Positional Paroxysmal Vertigo, something that makes me a very poor pilot), and will be at 100% in another week.

Hmm.....

If the small blast from the Mun was enough to fling Phoice to Eve (amazing that her craft survived the velocities involved though when re-entering), how far would that shockwave have flung Jeb...

Also, did the Kerbals somehow discover FTL communication? Because there doesn't seem to be any delay between wherever Val is and Jeb.

Also, did Minmus get evacuated? I suppose it might be possible that Minmus is above or below the shockwave and escapes.

I am absolutely impressed and pleased as heck with your work Parkaboy. Excellent finale to Volume 2.

Arthur C. Clarke would be smiling too.

13 minutes ago, smjjames said:

Hmm.....

If the small blast from the Mun was enough to fling Phoice to Eve (amazing that her craft survived the velocities involved though when re-entering), how far would that shockwave have flung Jeb...

Also, did the Kerbals somehow discover FTL communication? Because there doesn't seem to be any delay between wherever Val is and Jeb.

Also, did Minmus get evacuated? I suppose it might be possible that Minmus is above or below the shockwave and escapes.

Dude.

Just enjoy the story. Sometimes you just accept that some science fiction stories benefit from a certain suspension of disbelief, and just accept it all as good entertainment.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.