[1.12.5] Bluedog Design Bureau - Stockalike Saturn, Apollo, and more! (v1.14.0 "металл" 30/Sep/2024)

CobaltWolf

7 minutes ago, OTmikhail said:

Um, is anyone else getting weird textures for the antenna's? All of them have the same texture map as the solar antenna for me....... Also I'm really missing RemoteTech compatibility.

Well, most of them aren't remade yet. :P I'm sorry about that. I just have a couple left to do.

Also, I forgot that remotetech compatibility would break. You could edit them manually for the time being.

15 minutes ago, CobaltWolf said:

Well, most of them aren't remade yet. :P I'm sorry about that. I just have a couple left to do.

Also, I forgot that remotetech compatibility would break. You could edit them manually for the time being.

Oh good. I thought I broke something on my end. Because yeah I don't see the Mariner antenna's, N100, or the orange one, can't even remember what it's called, but I can't find it. And the ones I can find look like this:

eceyuW1.png

So yeah, looking forward to having antenna's back. I'm scared to try to fix it manually on my end.

Just now, OTmikhail said:

Oh good. I thought I broke something on my end. Because yeah I don't see the Mariner antenna's, N100, or the orange one, can't even remember what it's called, but I can't find it. And the ones I can find look like this:

So yeah, looking forward to having antenna's back. I'm scared to try to fix it manually on my end.

Yeah so they are still in the game but haven't actually gotten new models yet. If you look at the last page two of the ones you posted have since been redone. And then the scimatar antenna was redone... yesterday I think. Before the stream. It's in the Gemini screenshots attached to the service module.

10 minutes ago, CobaltWolf said:

Yeah so they are still in the game but haven't actually gotten new models yet. If you look at the last page two of the ones you posted have since been redone. And then the scimatar antenna was redone... yesterday I think. Before the stream. It's in the Gemini screenshots attached to the service module.

Awesome. Thank you. Hopefully you will put out another dev build soon (No pressure). And don't forget to fix the sciencedef's for the Hydrometer as I still had to fix that manually on your 4/5/16 build. Hopefully i will be able to catch your stream this afternoon if you are still planning to do one. I'll be reporting live about CRS-8 and Blue Origin flight 3 around 21:00 UTC (in about an hour and 20 minutes) on TMRO until about 23:00 UTC. After we are done broadcasting I will pop in.  

1 hour ago, OTmikhail said:

Awesome. Thank you. Hopefully you will put out another dev build soon (No pressure). And don't forget to fix the sciencedef's for the Hydrometer as I still had to fix that manually on your 4/5/16 build. Hopefully i will be able to catch your stream this afternoon if you are still planning to do one. I'll be reporting live about CRS-8 and Blue Origin flight 3 around 21:00 UTC (in about an hour and 20 minutes) on TMRO until about 23:00 UTC. After we are done broadcasting I will pop in.  

Oh jeez I had forgotten about that! No after spending yesterday working on KSP stuff (and streaming until fairly late) I am working from home today. I might get a little bit of work done before I go out tonight but it wouldn't be streamed, it would just be doing textures for the last three antennas.

Thanks for reminding me - I'm awful about keeping the Github issues up to date. I just fixed it real quick.

I will get a build out some time in the next week. I'd like to just take care of these last couple antennas.

EDIT: OH! Also, we got our first donation on the paypal today! Thank you so much!

Edited by CobaltWolf

4 hours ago, blejzu said:

Is it possible that my kerbonaut is unable to come back to "Karrot" from EVA? Or am I doing something wrong?

Same problem as you with the Hermes spacecraft, I supposed it's a bug or a problem with a config and 1.1 @CobaltWolf will look further I think :P

7 minutes ago, DiscoSlelge said:

Same problem as you with the Hermes spacecraft, I supposed it's a bug or a problem with a config and 1.1 @CobaltWolf will look further I think :P

Even in the latest dev build? T.T I don't know what's wrong with it.

@blejzu the Karrot is actually deprecated, and being replaced by the TRAILS mod, which is being incorporated.

7NeXdRP.png

Just now, DiscoSlelge said:

:/ I think you know it but cameras don't work too and some scientific experiments like the geiger

Well that's because the DMSA isn't updated. I haven't pushed a dev build since getting the fixed version.

Just now, DiscoSlelge said:

:/ I think you know it but cameras don't work too and some scientific experiments like the geiger

The cameras Hullcam's are BROKEN. If you even fly with hullcam you get the 6000m camera bug where it pans further and further down.

5 hours ago, CobaltWolf said:

Even in the latest dev build? T.T I don't know what's wrong with it.

@blejzu the Karrot is actually deprecated, and being replaced by the TRAILS mod, which is being incorporated.

7NeXdRP.png

I like the textures a lot!

the hatches might probably be This issue/thread from the prerelease add on forum. (I think. It would make sense.)

Feedback/ suggestion on Trails: possibly disable the built in decoupler when installed with/along side BDB? I've never been able to make mechjeb/KER play nice with dV read outs on such parts. I suggest this as a slim 1.5 m decoupler is already in the pack; it looked pretty seamless to my untrained eye :)

testing still pending on that other stuff, solids et al. Plumbing problems rarely are scheduled nor fun :mad:

22 minutes ago, komodo said:

Feedback/ suggestion on Trails: possibly disable the built in decoupler when installed with/along side BDB? I've never been able to make mechjeb/KER play nice

Ask to Beale to make you a special decoupler

1460321313-maybe.jpg

23 minutes ago, OTmikhail said:

Just made a small donation as a token of my appreciation for this mod. Keep up the great work. All I ask is that the funds be used for your Adobe Creative Suite Subscription or go towards a new computer and or new computer parts for @VenomousRequiem  Love you guys.

I was wondering who that was! Thank you so much!

25 minutes ago, OTmikhail said:

Just made a small donation as a token of my appreciation for this mod. Keep up the great work. All I ask is that the funds be used for your Adobe Creative Suite Subscription or go towards a new computer and or new computer parts for @VenomousRequiem  Love you guys.

That's so sweet! However I don't really feel I deserve any portion of the donations to the mod.

59 minutes ago, CobaltWolf said:

I was wondering who that was! Thank you so much!

57 minutes ago, VenomousRequiem said:

That's so sweet! However I don't really feel I deserve any portion of the donations to the mod.

No problem. It's not much, but if it can help in any way towards helping things along then I'm happy. Can't forget about Venom.

1 hour ago, DiscoSlelge said:

Ask to Beale to make you a special decoupler

1460321313-maybe.jpg

Unlikely, as the suggestion was only made in light of a very nice part already existing (and trialed for this role) in the Prometheus 1 stage two decoupler :P

for the standalone part, of course the integrated one should stay in place 

Hello, everyone! I'd like to make an announcement regarding RealPlumes.

It's come to my understanding that with the new 1.1 version of RealPlumes being out (Kinda) a lot of plumes seem to now be miss-aligned. If anyone sees a miss-aligned plume, or sees any plume that you feel isn't up to par with you... "standards", please report them here. It's these times where I unofficially appoint @davidy12 as the... critique extraordinaire... as he likes to judge my work. We're all counting on you, Davidy. :P

4 hours ago, VenomousRequiem said:

Hello, everyone! I'd like to make an announcement regarding RealPlumes.

It's come to my understanding that with the new 1.1 version of RealPlumes being out (Kinda) a lot of plumes seem to now be miss-aligned. If anyone sees a miss-aligned plume, or sees any plume that you feel isn't up to par with you... "standards", please report them here. It's these times where I unofficially appoint @davidy12 as the... critique extraordinaire... as he likes to judge my work. We're all counting on you, Davidy. :P

@VenomousRequiem: Thank you sister :D 

Well, I've been testing the new Realplume effects, all except 1 looks good (it's the smaller RCS vernier engine see below). They seem to look beautifully :D (Well, okay, the problem is more with the plumes itself rather than position. Its just not as epic as it used to be when in the lower part of atmosphere so, when you guys get to the F-1, it'll look amazing in the upper atmosphere, but in the lower atmosphere, it will be less amazing. HOWEVER, leave that to the RP guys ;).)

36a2Y3y.png

Also, ENJOY THIS PIC :D . (Oh, and the engine that's flawed is on this. The plume is extremely mis-alligned). The Kurveyor. My last mission in 1.0.5.

Edited by davidy12