[1.12.5] Bluedog Design Bureau - Stockalike Saturn, Apollo, and more! (v1.14.0 "металл" 30/Sep/2024)

CobaltWolf

@Sgt.Shutesie That's the latest release. To download the dev builds you need to download the current source files.

Also - I need a different fairing texture that doesn't have a horizontal stripe like that.

EDIT: yeah i fell in a river while hiking earlier

Edited by CobaltWolf

10 hours ago, davidy12 said:

@CobaltWolf: I just saw the road map and some advice on the S****n V interstage:

A****o 4 and 6 had eight ullage motors on the interstage.

A****o 8-13 had 4 ullage motors

A****o 14-Skylab 1 had none. 

So either you make them separate or you make three versions.

Also, what's the diameter of the S****n V 1st and 2nd stage?

Why is S****n Asterisked out?

Edited by IronCretin
Asterisks

In this thread, we do not mention S****n or A****o. They will be made once we reach that point on the roadmap, and they will be released when they are ready. No sooner.

( @IronCretin yeah it's an in joke. I have saturn and apollo stuff on the road map but they're really far out. I want to get other stuff in order, develop my skills as much as possible, before I get to them. But they've been in feature creep so long, and I've deflected so many questions related to them, that it has achieved meme status. See @DiscoSlelge's signature for more information)

EDIT: Oh, also, I will be trying to stream some more tomorrow night, same time as usual (~6PM EST - ~10-11PM EST). Hopefully more progress will be made on MOL stuff, though everything for the next update is a possibility. At this point it looks like I might as well just finish everything since the beta period is taking so long. I had originally intended only to finish Agena.

Edited by CobaltWolf

2 hours ago, CobaltWolf said:

In this thread, we do not mention S****n or A****o. They will be made once we reach that point on the roadmap, and they will be released when they are ready. No sooner.

( @IronCretin yeah it's an in joke. I have saturn and apollo stuff on the road map but they're really far out. I want to get other stuff in order, develop my skills as much as possible, before I get to them. But they've been in feature creep so long, and I've deflected so many questions related to them, that it has achieved meme status. See @DiscoSlelge's signature for more information)

Wow... that's some advanced stuff...

In related news, until it actually comes time to do it, I've apointed myself the one who will deal with A****o related questions, as I'm a lot more tolerant and don't quite have the power to cancel the mod. :P

If you have something to say regarding A****o or S****n, please direct them to me. :)

5 hours ago, VenomousRequiem said:

If you have something to say regarding A****o or S****n, please direct them to me. :)

What are we going to name S****n? I was thinking like Zeus or something to that tune. Huge, god of all rockets, larger than life, etc.

4 hours ago, DiscoSlelge said:

BDB is freedom that's why.

Freeeedooom... Isn't freeeeeeee!!!

https://akphoto3.ask.fm/904/805/846/1650003003-1rct3m7-jrheqqn59rjbsa0/original/file.jpg

Added some more stuff to the roadmap to delay S****n. Had to compensate for all this loose talk going on.

Your actions have consequences, boy-os.

7 minutes ago, CobaltWolf said:

Freeeedooom... Isn't freeeeeeee!!!

https://akphoto3.ask.fm/904/805/846/1650003003-1rct3m7-jrheqqn59rjbsa0/original/file.jpg

Added some more stuff to the roadmap to delay S****n. Had to compensate for all this loose talk going on.

Your actions have consequences, boy-os.

7f5.gif

Excellent ! I like moar solid (good also for the manual solid chapter :P ) Also if you want to delay more : minuteman

We need to free freedom !

giphy.gif

Edited by DiscoSlelge

30 minutes ago, Sgt.Shutesie said:

Well if you want some delay, do Mars Pathfinder, I think those nice folding panels are up your alley.

Well, @CobaltWolf would probably make it better looking than I would...

Though my animation will be much more complex, as he would probably say

Edited by akron

I would be more thrilled, but I just realized it just means mean more work and greater expectations... ;.;

It all good, I just need to figure out how to piece it together properly.

By the way, very nice job on the specular maps!

Edited by akron