Depreciated SVE -Do Not Enter-

Nhawks17

Can someone help me with this problem?

http://imgur.com/a/7dmHB

I installed latest version of EVE Overhaul, Distant Object and Planet Shine. And i have some additional part mods. I have tried every pack of this mod UR, HR, MR, LR and every single one of them looks like this. I'm running 64-bit workaround for KSP on windows because i try to make my KSP as beatuiful as possible and some part mods along side. I really like your mod and i would like to fix this problem. Keep up with this mod because its better than every other graphical mod for KSP that i have seen :D

--Update--

And im not running in DirectX 11 mode as you said it breaks a lot of stuff

Yeah, you don't need to install EVE-Overhaul separately anymore. Just download one of my zip files and extract its contents to your GameData folder, it should work off the bat. The latest versions of EVE-Overhaul are causing that issue.

Thnaks for reply. It's fixed. Can you recommend me any mods to improve looks of celestial bodies without atmosphere?

Any of the old EVE packs should have them. However, you'd either have to write their configs to fit EVE-Overhaul or run the old EVE alongside EVE-Overhaul. I don't think there are any packs out there that have a completed pack that run off of EVE-Overhaul.

Also, I'm going to be streaming more development around 5pm EST / 10pm GMT

- - - Updated - - -

I want to try KSP Renaissance Compilation. Will it work with this mod?

Its going to have overlapping configurations. It'll only work if you transfer the configs over or run both old EVE and EVE-Overhaul. If you don't know how to do that, then no :P

If you have scatterer installed (I don't in my build because memory issues and all) I believe it isn't that prominent.

- - - Updated - - -

Either way I can always take another pass on this stuff. The atmosphere settings are also really finicky in the first place but maybe I'll do that when I stream next so I can get live feedback.

Scatterer takes something like 30 megs of space, not a big issue IMO.

A new version of EVE-WIP has been released, just so you know.

Awesome, thanks. I'll test it to see if the pink is gone!

- - - Updated - - -

Stream is up! Come hang out while watching me type numbers!

Twitch Channel

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, the pink everything is still in the latest version :(

SVE v0.3.3 is out!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SVE v0.3.3

- Kerbin Atmosphere Tweaks

- Jool Atmosphere Added

- Jool WIP Rings Added

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Look! You can finally blow up your craft in rings!!!

Thanks to everyone who joined the stream today! Sorry about the internet troubles :( Hope to see you guys at the next one :)

- - - Updated - - -

I should also add, make sure you get the latest version of Kopernicus if you want the rings on Jool :D

Having a weird issue when switching to a craft in high kerbin orbit. The cloud layer over the planet disappears. At the horizon there are some cloud artifacts left. Map view is fine. Clouds reappear in low orbit (about 160km).

I read about some problems with wip eve when switching vessels but the workarounds described (reapply with eve config tool, switching from a vessel on the launchpad, zooming) don't work for me. Just wondering no one seems to have stumbled over this or i missed it. I was able to reproduce this on a clean install. Any ideas for a workaround?

Having a weird issue when switching to a craft in high kerbin orbit. The cloud layer over the planet disappears. At the horizon there are some cloud artifacts left. Map view is fine. Clouds reappear in low orbit (about 160km).

I read about some problems with wip eve when switching vessels but the workarounds described (reapply with eve config tool, switching from a vessel on the launchpad, zooming) don't work for me. Just wondering no one seems to have stumbled over this or i missed it. I was able to reproduce this on a clean install. Any ideas for a workaround?

No clue but maybe the newer versions of EVE-Overhaul have a fix for it. I'm going to be able to test it now that 1.0.5 is out :)

- - - Updated - - -

So 1.0.5 still didn't fix the pink everything issue with the latest EVE-Overhaul versions... I don't know how rbray is getting it to work (minus the fact that he codes the mod :P) But I just tested it and everything seems to be working fine still with the old version so no need to panic :P

Just so everyone following this knows, I'm going to do a super long development session tomorrow so we can finally have an update :D

it works fine for me so far in 1.0.5

but can you please add new sun shaders to the mod.new sun look can be amazing.

So I'm at a crossroad right now guys. It seems rbray has removed the Atmosphere functionality as of right now on the release version of EVE. Now I can either switch to that version and just go without atmosphere (scatterer can compensate for this, it seems Blackrack is going to be releasing a multi-planet support version soon) and continue working on everything else. Or I can continue on the old WIP version that the mod is compiled with now and just keep releasing it with until rbray adds Atmosphere support back. Let me know what you guys think please! I really can't continue working on it until I know what you want :P

Rbray don't want to compete with Scatterer for atmospheres, so I don't think He'll works on atmospheres again. Only solution at the moment is Scatterer, so I would like to please my eyes with your marvelous config...

Well he still has the atmosphere code on the github and he said in the thread it's not supported "at this time" so I'm assuming he will add it eventually.