Kerbfleet: A Jool Odyssey-CHAPTER 21 pg 18--He's a docking wizard! (there had to be a twist?)

Mister Dilsby

38 minutes ago, RocketSquid said:

The one in DC.

There are a couple flavors to choose from... should one be in a position to actually have to choose between them!

Though, technically, the Uzdar-Havy center isn't in DC, it's in Virginia just outside DC. 

14 hours ago, Kuzzter said:

~ snippety snip ~

There will be no update for about a week now, as I am taking the family to Washington DC for a long weekend. Yes of course we're going to the Air and Space museum, what a silly question. We're also getting a tour of the White House gardens which will be very cool. I wonder if either of the Obama kids plays KSP? Well, if i see them I'll ask!

As this request comes from Italy, I demand a FULL EPISODE not about "Jool Odyssey", but about ALL the things in that museum that you are going to photograp! ALL OF THEM! :cool: In multiple angles (basically bring with you a tons of Gigas to store pics :P)

6 minutes ago, Nimzo Kerman said:

By the way, the air and space museum will be awesome!

Yep. Welcome to the forum, Junior. Now get off the computer and get dressed, we're launching at 0900. 

#parenting

Edited by Kuzzter

1 minute ago, Emperor of the Titan Squid said:

Also, I am wondering what Muds (as in "Get Muds!"from the Kerbfleet social platform site,) means.

It's a spinoff on the "Get Mods!" button on this site.

On 10/7/2016 at 3:53 PM, Kuzzter said:

TI wonder if either of the Obama kids plays KSP? Well, if i see them I'll ask!

OK, try and wrap your brain around this one, my friend. If either of the Obama girls, or both, are KSP players, then there is also a halfway decent chance they've visited the KSP forum. And if they have visited the forum, then they may already know who you are!  

:)

Edited by Just Jim

11 hours ago, Just Jim said:

And if they have visited the forum, then they may already know who you are! 

Well, we did tour the WH gardens yesterday but didn't see any family, oh well. Spent about an hour in Air&Space and will probably make a longer visit today...one of the exhibits I enjoy most is the scale model of the solar system outside the museum; stand at Jupiter, the size of a marble, and see the orbits of the inner planets and the bocce ball sun down the block. Turn around to see just how far out the outer planets are, the distances are mind-boggling! 

15 hours ago, Emperor of the Titan Squid said:

I just retread chapter 8.What is the Cruiser WIP

It's something I haven't worked on in a while but would like to get back to: a long duration explorer ship like Intrepid, but without the hangar and air wing. Hoping to get back to it as Jool Odyssey winds down :)