Kerbal Space Program 1.1 Hype Train Thread.

Whirligig Girl

Lets hope 1.1 ends my temporary hiatus from this game.

As much as i love KSP (and would even say its my fav game atm), the lag and bugs are killing its enjoyment for me.  I want my 2000 part massive space battles NOW!

41 minutes ago, panzer1b said:

As much as i love KSP (and would even say its my fav game atm), the lag and bugs are killing its enjoyment for me.  I want my 2000 part massive space battles NOW!

You only want 2000 parts?

Still excited like a kid, still waiting. ~ :D

1 hour ago, panzer1b said:

700 parts were already painfully slow when the game ran a lot better*. So I wouldn't get my hopes quite that high up.

*good old 2k ton nuclear/chemical driven duna SSTO VTOL refinery long range transport <3

Edited by Temeter

21 minutes ago, Temeter said:

So, what do you guys think are the chances the devnotes we'll get a release date in the devnotes?

Btw, does this work: Kappa 

They don't give release dates. 

The only official hints you are likely to get are 'SOON' and ' when it's ready'.

But as the open beta (which they said is due to last about 2 weeks) hasn't started yes AFAIK, then it's not imminent.

It will get here when it does, and they are happy to release it.

3 minutes ago, pandaman said:

The only official hints you are likely to get are 'SOON' and ' when it's ready'.

But as the open beta (which they said is due to last about 2 weeks) hasn't started yes AFAIK, then it's not imminent.

It will get here when it does, and they are happy to release it.

I'm talking about open beta! Can't be worse than a lot of games releases anyway. And Squad does not give solid dates, but they drop infos at times. E.g. at the latest Squadcast they said there are a little less than a dozen serious bugs that need to be fixed before prerelease.

EVERYONE..... there is plenty of room..... we use TARDIS technology licensed from TIME LORDS INC!

The hype train is bigger on the inside than the outside.....

Think about that...... one little train..... a million hyped passengers....

For those who have never seen "Doctor Who" (seek help! I beg you!) it stands for.,...

Time And Relative Dimensions In Space.....

8 minutes ago, kiwi1960 said:

EVERYONE..... there is plenty of room..... we use TARDIS technology licensed from TIME LORDS INC!

For those who have never seen "Doctor Who" (seek help! I beg you!) it stands for.,...

I think you will find it is smaller on the outside. :sticktongue:

Love the sig

If K.S.P. is just a game, then why are NASA employee's so hooked on it? fact is, its more than just a game... its an adventure!

K.S.P. is not just a game. It's what N.A.S.A. would be if someone just signed the cheques and did not ask what it is for.

3 hours ago, aramil said:

I think you will find it is smaller on the outside. :sticktongue:

Love the sig

K.S.P. is not just a game. It's what N.A.S.A. would be if someone just signed the cheques and did not ask what it is for.

Bigger on the inside THAN the outside..... I stand by my statement. :)

14 hours ago, kiwi1960 said:

While this is what accounts for the wide spaces within each carriage, the main reason we're not out of room is that there's like, a lot of coaches. Like, a lot a lot. And if we need more, we just get a reverse slip coach (a flying shunt) rocket-boosted up to us.

We're stopping within the hour at the International Hype Space Station to refuel some Hype Coal and RCS Hydrazine and Dinitrogen Tetroxide. Topping off food and water supplies too. At the rate the Hype Train is accelerating now, we'll barely make it to the Moon in a month. Let's hope we can get the acceleration way up when we stop at the Public Experimentals Station. No idea where the darned station is, it's not showing up on my Orbit-O-Map™. They have their own thrusters, so they should be able to rendezvous with us when we're close enough to it.

Now that we're resupplied and have banjo music, the hype-train ride should be a bit less... jerky.

I am anticipating a smoother, less twitchy interaction with the game interfaces.  This will enhance my game experience immensely, I expect.  And, of course, I have great hope for overall improvement and optimization.

I won't be jumping off at pre-release station, but I'm starting to get hyped to hear what those who opt-in have to report.

Happy landings!

It seems the guidance systems on the Public Experimentals Station is having a bit of trouble and they will have to slow down a bit while they fix them up, it seems it will be a little while longer before its able to dock to the Hype Train