1.1 is seriously bugged, but comes it as a surprise...

Temeter

33 minutes ago, Tex_NL said:

Saying you should accept the fact a turd stinks doesn't change the smell. It's still a turd and it still stinks.

True, however my point is that although it's used as a defense against criticism by people outside of the Squad the dev-team and Squad the ad company, it is not known to be the position of Squad the dev team. People who say we should accept the stink might be doing the devs and the game a disservice.

Edited by rkman

If I were truly against Squad and their evil ways (only joking Squad :D) Then I would stop using their product and I would certainly stop visiting the KSP forum, but that's just me. Anyway there is nothing better than listening to Tangerine Dream whilst drifting around in space, that's the way I roll......:)

I don't know about the rest of you, but to me it's just another reminder of how such good products, which make such large amounts of money for their proprietary owners, and give such entertainment to their subscribers, come at such a large personal cost to the guys doing the groundwork. This has been the case since Employer paid Worker to make product for Customer, and realised the less Worker got paid, the richer Employer got. Meanwhile, Customer finds out what Employer is about, but all he can do is feel dirty and exploitative for enjoying something that Worker suffered to produce without proper recompense.

That's my two ducats worth.

"The Founders" I love it :D, Cant wait to here the great news regarding KSP, keep up the good work Squad.

20 minutes ago, m-theory said:

"The Founders" I love it :D, Cant wait to here the great news regarding KSP, keep up the good work Squad.

Yup.  A few days ago I mentioned little inconsistencies in public statements.  This is another one.  No serious company would use such a signature.  Official statements should make is clear who is doing the talking.  If not from an individual, it should be clear exactly who stands behind the statement.  Who are the founders?  Are they also the owners?  Have the owners endorsed this?  Is this a Star Trek joke?  Any outside company evaluating Squad will notice such things.  It is suggestive of a lack of review process.  Funny pseudonyms are fine in forum posts, not official statements.

Edited by Sandworm
spleling

8 minutes ago, Sandworm said:

Yup.  A few days ago I mentioned little inconsistencies in public statements.  This is another one.  No serious company would use such a signature.  Public statements should make is clear who is doing the talking.  If not from an individual, it should be clear exactly who stands behind the statement.  Who are the founders?  Are they also the owners?  Have the owners endorsed this?  Is this a Star Trek joke?  Any outside company evaluating Squad will notice such things.  It is suggestive of a lack of review process.  Funny pseudonyms are fine in forum posts, not official statements.

Speaking of Star Trek -

“A balance of power — the trickiest, most difficult, dirtiest game of them all, but the only one that preserves both sides.” - Jim Kirk

44 minutes ago, m-theory said:

It's the equivalent of jangling keys in front of the forum hoping they'll stop throwing a hissy-fit.

9 minutes ago, Stargate525 said:

It's the equivalent of jangling keys in front of the forum hoping they'll stop throwing a hissy-fit.

Its all part of The great KSP conspiracy.............:)

Woah, i have been away a few days and I have missed a lot! 

I wonder what that ''Great news'' will be.

Also are 'The Founders' and entity above Felipe or is he included? I always thought that Felipe was the founder. *confused*

Edited by worir4

Soon you will hear great news about KSP that will make the team proud of their efforts.

Looks like 1.13 and 1.14 :kiss:

Or console version, but it's great news for Squad, not for us...

While I can certainly be excited with "great news" coming, rushing in such a vague note at the bottom after all this happened seems somewhat suspicious. Though if it's just that they haven't really gotten the details filled in, this could make sense. However, I suspect that the actual note will probably be slightly anti-climactic.

Edit: In fact, the whole update is written in vague wording, especially the one bit. They seem to dismiss the claims (though things may have changed a bit since ~3yrs ago), while innocently respecting criticism...

Edited by SaturnianBlue

"Soon you will hear great news about KSP that will make the team proud of their effort"

Well that's sure made me curious! Although it does sound just a little bit like the sort of thing you'd say while you're packing your bags and searching for countries with the most favorable extradition policies  :sticktongue:

Vision of the future -

Squad release KSP The Movie to tie in with the console release

KSP is sold to EA

EA Releases KSP Space Sim

We all weep into our keyboards...........:)

Edited by m-theory

1 hour ago, worir4 said:

Woah, i have been away a few days and I have missed a lot! 

I wonder what that ''Great news'' will be.

Also are 'The Founders' and entity above Felipe or is he included? I always thought that Felipe was the founder. *confused*

Console release date no doubt. Yay? 

Maybe they fixed the game? Yay!

25 minutes ago, herbal space program said:

"Soon you will hear great news about KSP that will make the team proud of their effort"

Well that's sure made me curious! Although it does sound just a little bit like the sort of thing you'd say while you're packing your bags and searching for countries with the most favorable extradition policies  :sticktongue:

Why would us hearing the news make them proud? 

2 minutes ago, Majorjim said:

Why would us hearing the news make them proud? 

Paid DLC confirmed!!!! Joking XD. I think maybe console release may be soon. 

Edited by worir4

4 minutes ago, worir4 said:

I think maybe console release may be soon. 

If that means they will have to expedite the wheel/leg fix then it is indeed good news. If not, meh.

1 hour ago, Stargate525 said:

^^^ seriously guys? I don't have anything against Squad but don't let them off that easy. Wait until they show something. A vague statement with confusing (and honestly uncomfortable) wording shouldn't suffice to calm everyone down. Just wait until they're back, they likely haven't even had a chance to have a serious discussion together about it.