[1.2.2] Quarter Sized Real Solar System (2.5x Stock Scale) Version 1.0

pap1723

13 minutes ago, KanzKa said:

I'm having problem, all planet is tilting to 45° inclination, is it intended ?

45° is an exaggeration, it's more like 23.5°.  But yes, that is intended.  Since rotational axes can't be tilted in KSP, the orbital planes are tilted instead.  This gives Earth's equator a ~23.5° tilt relative to its orbit, as it is in real life.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, alberro+ said:

Does this work with 1.8.1? I’m considering changing over to this when I get a new PC.

It might work, or work in part.  But it has outdated versions of its dependencies bundled with it.  From Quarter-RSS-v10.zip, just install the QuarterRSS folder and not the rest of it.  Then go download and install separately the 1.8.1 version of Kopernicus.

Edited by OhioBob

57 minutes ago, OhioBob said:

It might work, or work in part.  But it has outdated versions of its dependencies bundled with it.  From Quarter-RSS-v10.zip, just install the QuarterRSS folder and not the rest of it.  Then go download and install separately the 1.8.1 version of Kopernicus.

I'll see what I can do, Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

I noticed on the front page that this mod is for 1.2.2.  Some of the latest comments mention newer versions of KSP. I want to get the most reliable setup which will run without problems if I follow the instructions on what goes into GameData. . . (I've had mods fail to load or sometimes get warnings then failures.)

What version of KSP should I use for the best reliability without any chance of failure?  I have up 1.1 to 1.3 then a gap to 1.7 and then higher.  Mostly these days I'm on 1.8.

(In searching on forum dot Kerbalspaceprogram dot com I have not found RSS full version. It probably lives on some other website. )

Thanks

• 11 months later...

@pap1723 or anyone else who might know: What are my chances of getting this to work with KSP 1.12.1?

I tried but got many Kopernicus errors and NRE's. I already did the obvious stuff like getting the latest versions of dependencies. Before diagnosing further and investigating logs, I'm merely curious whether this mod is so old that there's little hope of getting it working in 1.12.1.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.