Kerbal explosive kolonisation

Space Kadet

Videos like this keep me inspired to slog through my IVAs so I can make the ISV Venture Star-alike. Really cool to see your ships make it to Laythe! :) And the idea of air parking a Pathfinder base is a great idea, I'll have to figure out what part to put it on... :)

Also, next WBT update will add resource distribution to the Buckboard 6000. Didn't realize that it didn't have it. And Pathfinder's Blacksmith and Clockworks will let you convert MaterialKits into Equipment (they can already go the other way)- albiet slowly.

10 hours ago, Angel-125 said:

Videos like this keep me inspired to slog through my IVAs so I can make the ISV Venture Star-alike. Really cool to see your ships make it to Laythe! :) And the idea of air parking a Pathfinder base is a great idea, I'll have to figure out what part to put it on... :)

Also, next WBT update will add resource distribution to the Buckboard 6000. Didn't realize that it didn't have it. And Pathfinder's Blacksmith and Clockworks will let you convert MaterialKits into Equipment (they can already go the other way)- albiet slowly.

that made me snigger, my work around was to use EL and make a craft with an isru..... but  well it didnt work they way i planned. as for the airparkin bases, id say the mane casa module, and the huge bit you just made. also the main casa box should have the ability to rename the base :P  just wait till you see what i dealt with today, i couldent believe it!

What TAC LS needs to do is recognize stock converters that produce ElectricCharge. Also not sure why resource distribution isn’t working, will look into that. Nice to see someone using the 2.5m station parts too. And love that OPT space plane!

Edited by Angel-125

40 minutes ago, Angel-125 said:

What TAC LS needs to do is recognize stock converters that produce ElectricCharge. Also not sure why resource distribution isn’t working, will look into that. Nice to see someone using the 2.5m station parts too. And love that OPT space plane!

im chuffed that your bison parts fit inside the small opt frame!, so many options :P shame i have to rebuild it, but wait till you see what im making.....

5 hours ago, Angel-125 said:

I think I know where the issue is with resource distribution. It's affecting my saves as well. Should have a fix in a day or two...

Nice to see the Estonian getting some use. :)

honestly man i think its your best yet!, i love those legs!

Can you reproduce the resourse distribution issue and post logs? I am nit having any issues with it.

Also, not being able to transfer EnrichedUranium is an issue with CRP.

Also,  part scrapping has a max range of 50 meters. If you’re beyond that range then scrapping won’t work.

18 hours ago, Angel-125 said:

Can you reproduce the resourse distribution issue and post logs? I am nit having any issues with it.

Also, not being able to transfer EnrichedUranium is an issue with CRP.

Also,  part scrapping has a max range of 50 meters. If you’re beyond that range then scrapping won’t work.

ok i have some loge here. I loaded up went to the motherload base and spawned in a new boat, set it to distrubuter and the base to consumer. after a while tried the distribute now, and even tried emptying the LS resources and repeating. still not playing with me.

ksp log https://www.dropbox.com/s/0wttb7uvegnf7lj/KSP.log?dl=0
output log https://www.dropbox.com/s/gspca8pj4uufaqg/output_log.txt?dl=0

@taniwha i think somehow the stakes became un attached from the build section. i have no idea how. but the new space can use the one stake i have left there (i deleted one). is there a way to make them reacquire?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.