Kerbalized SpaceX

Man I really want to make something like this. Don't really want to fit it with spaceX though. I may have found my next project. Also been thinking about the blue origin command pod. I have seen some threads about the new glenn. Anyone know if they are still being worked on?

36145727294_2d65983b7f_b.jpg

On 9/2/2017 at 3:30 AM, harrisjosh2711 said:

I have the dragon pod mostly re-textured, The docking port needs a bit more work. Next I Will finish texturing the ITS Titan. Then I will post another update.

36577073800_4bfc478e15_b.jpg

@harrisjosh2711Beautiful, but may I suggest changing the red around the RCS thrusters to blue, like that on the SpaceX  logo, and also applying a scratched or galvanized metal texture on top (scratched works best for me) as a layer with 5% opacity? Also, can you please make the interior stockalike with those packages like in @Porkjet's space plane cockpits in stock.

25 minutes ago, Bottle Rocketeer 500 said:

@harrisjosh2711Beautiful, but may I suggest changing the red around the RCS thrusters to blue, like that on the SpaceX  logo, and also applying a scratched or galvanized metal texture on top (scratched works best for me) as a layer with 5% opacity? Also, can you please make the interior stockalike with those packages like in @Porkjet's space plane cockpits in stock.

@Bottle Rocketeer 500 Sure, ill see how the blue looks. I believe I already have a scratched surface layered in there. Ill check, If not, absolutely. The IVA on the V2? If so, I plan on a retexture soon. I can add some of those packages. Likely be after I get the first beta up for that pod a few post up. That is what currently has me itching:D

9 minutes ago, harrisjosh2711 said:

@Bottle Rocketeer 500 Sure, ill see how the blue looks. I believe I already have a scratched surface layered in there. Ill check, If not, absolutely. The IVA on the V2? If so, I plan on a retexture soon. I can add some of those packages. Likely be after I get the first beta up for that pod a few post up. That is what currently has me itching:D

Can you please send it to me once its kinda done by PM so I can test it and play around with it?

59 minutes ago, Bottle Rocketeer 500 said:

Can you please send it to me once its kinda done by PM so I can test it and play around with it?

Ill tell you what, If I can get at least Three likes on this post, ill provide a link to a beta on the new dragon 1 to everyone.

By the time I get to checking out that blue will be when I'm doing the final touches before the next release. The testing phase is now.

Edited by harrisjosh2711
changed 2 three

59 minutes ago, RaiderMan said:

reentry rated? also..would these be a good spot to stick a pair of retractable solar wings? the grey bar thingys? 

That is a great place to attach, what I assume you mean, solar panels. Its not any thing rated yet. Its using the cfg. from the Dragon V2 at the moment. Yes she will definitely be re-entry rated. Here at Kerbalized spaceX we aim to leave no equipment behind:cool:.

36263862643_42d5244260_b.jpg

@Bottle Rocketeer 500 I was thinking about doing the orion module:sticktongue:. Relax, I'm joking. A spaceX CST-100...... Sounds like a decent idea. Ill consider it. I was actually going to ask for some capsule (more so concept) designs people might want to see in game. Didn't figure anyone would reply:(. As to the bundling, I don't have any plans on it. That's actually one of my pet peeves about KSP modding. I hate when people bundle out of date plugins into their mods. I cant tell you how many times I have downloaded a mod and low and behold it has the old version of module manager. As often as far future updates I do not want to be liable for keeping my mod up to date with the plugins. If people don't want to take the time to read the first few lines and see the dependencies, that's their problem.

2 minutes ago, Bottle Rocketeer 500 said:

@harrisjosh2711 Just now, I wanted to test your WIP dragon capsule, but couldn't find a version of ASET for KSP 1.2.2, which I sometimes still use.

I'm confused. This mod was designed and developed for KSP 1.3. It by chance works on 1.2.2. Why would I bundle ASET props from 1.2.2?