On 12/5/2017 at 6:47 AM, Eidahlil said:

Yes, most definitely. That's what I meant by "distracted with a barrage of missiles". :)

Also, TIL torpedoes are awesome. Too bad I cannot seem to make the AI fire them. :(Please ignore the fact I'm flying with the handbrake on. I definitely do not do that when driving. Most certainly.

What torpedoes? do you mean those "SRay BDA" things that act way too much like missiles that are meant to be torpedoes? LOL I was wondering why the torpedoes were working so much better when airdropped... and here I was flying planes at like 10 meters above sea level to get a good drop........... XD

The Sidean fleet does NOT exist but it's scary enough to make AXON drone quake with fear XD

1 minute ago, Sidestrafe2462 said:

What torpedoes? do you mean those "SRay BDA" things that act way too much like missiles that are meant to be torpedoes? LOL I was wondering why the torpedoes were working so much better when airdropped... and here I was flying planes at like 10 meters above sea level to get a good drop........... XD

Would the torpedoes work in space...?

If so, then I might use them instead of I-beams, cause, low part count and all :D

4 minutes ago, Sidestrafe2462 said:

For Kethane Station? 

Yeah. Not sure if Hatbat would allow them though...

2 minutes ago, Sidestrafe2462 said:

Currently the "ahem*" nonexistent "koff koff*" Sidean fleet that only exists in simulations "yeah right*" consists of Sanctuary Class Carrier Avalon, 3 Olympian Class heavy cruisers Zeus, Poseidon and Hades and Avian Class Light crusiers (renamed Avengers) Crow, Eagle, Falcon, Raven, and Jay.

Are these all planned craft? Or why do you say nonexistent :D

8 minutes ago, Sidestrafe2462 said:

We wouldn't want to break any treaties with our totally overpowered ships

Lol :D

I have no ships in development. The frigate I put up a few posts back is the latest.

Tomorrow, I'll try to put all my ships side by side and do a size comparison of sorts.

If you hear an explosion, then don't worry.

That'd be my computer fan XD

15 minutes ago, Earthlinger said:

Lol :D

I have no ships in development. The frigate I put up a few posts back is the latest.

Tomorrow, I'll try to put all my ships side by side and do a size comparison of sorts.

If you hear an explosion, then don't worry.

That'd be my computer fan XD

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

9 hours ago, Sidestrafe2462 said:

I'm going to make a battleship with maybe twice the firepower of the Olympian and with a double hull.

Just make sure the part count is realistic

8 hours ago, Sidestrafe2462 said:

I thought we werent allowed to use mods in space

For the Kethane Station?

4 hours ago, Sidestrafe2462 said:

Like I said, totaly overpowered ship whose only use in in a capital ships position, like the carrier 

We need to get one of your capital ships to face off with a group of my low part frigates :D

But the lagggggggg-g-g-g-g-g-g-g.......g........g.............g

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.