• Yes
    • No
    • No opinion
  2. 2. Are you getting coal (Joke)

• Yes
    • No

3 hours ago, Cheif Operations Director said:

It doesn't feel like Christmas right now but Happy Christmas Eve 

As christmas really is less about presents and more about people, I will send a very stern atheistic complaint to the universe, that although I have no clue what is going on, it must stop and fix itself at your space-time-coordinates at once!

3 hours ago, KerbMav said:

As christmas really is less about presents and more about people, I will send a very stern atheistic complaint to the universe, that although I have no clue what is going on, it must stop and fix itself at your space-time-coordinates at once!

What

I'm freaking out so much right now.

I'm writing this from my new Cyberpower desktop computer. No idea if it's considered amazing or not by the gaming community, but it's certainly better than the various laptops I've used in the past!

KSP is copying over right now. I'd do a fresh download, but it's Christmas so the Wifi is excruciatingly slow (had to try twice to get to this thread). Getting ready for MAXIMUM FPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 hours ago, Earthlinger said:

Oh, the envy :D

Was the computer your Christmas gift?

Yes!

Just loaded KSP, zero lag on a hundred part ship orbiting Moho. 1:2 time dilation on a 1000 part SRB grand tour ship orbiting Gilly (improved over 1:10).

Realism Overhaul with visual enhancement mods, here I come!

Holy Jeb I just aerocaptured a 550 ton stack of solid rocket boosters into Eve Orbit at 4x time acceleration with the recording app running and still had the game running at full speed.

I love this computer!

One minor gripe, the power cord appears to be very loose, if I accidentally tap the tower while stretching my legs, half the time it will shut off on me. Note to self, don't tap the tower with my feet.

@Ultimate Steve
I would double-check that power cord. Usually they push in quite snugly and aren't even close to being loose. Make sure it's all the way in.

Well the day is almost over here. M'Lady gave me a nice new sweater. Best part of the day was our making and eating (traditional Georgian gochi) dinner together... washed down with a bottle of Chateau Mukhrani Cabernet Sauvignon 2011. Oh, and coffee and dessert. :cool:

I got a lot of candy, Ringworld (Footfall is coming in the mai!), and stellaris (plus utopia expansion) for Christmas.

And last month I got a book trilogy from my best friend, so pretty great!

It's also the last one I celebrate as a teen. So that's... kinda weird.

Edited by Spaceception

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.