Ban the user above you!

mnnm1234

Banned for making me think you said Elemental Cheese (which I would assume would be either hard as a rock, wet as water or very gassy).

As for Emmental cheese. Is that when you imagine you have recieved an Email that contains cheese? Wouldn't a postal delivery be better. Quick delivery, special rates if you provide us with enough info to steal your identity. There in 3 days or we will give you extra mould gratis.

Hmm, it looks like I got ninja'd writing this. But I put in effort so I am keeping this one, guess we will see what got posted.

Ah Ha. It was Kerbiloid. First sentence should cover it.

Edited by ColdJ

New page ban teehee

for those curious: Emmental, Emmentaler, or Emmenthal is a yellow, medium-hard cheese that originated in the area around Emmental, in the canton of Bern in Switzerland. It is classified as a Swiss-type or Alpine cheese.

new page whee

Banned for driving through Burn Cantine which is in Switcherland which is rich with Emmen tals, talers, and thals, and thus gave the name to Emmerich The Director who is a Master-Disaster in Holy Wood.

Edited by kerbiloid
Removed "the".