So an astronaut came to my school today..

Clockwork13

On 4/21/2018 at 12:10 PM, RealKerbal3x said:

Loads of kids in my school are like that too. There’s this one guy who, whenever I start talking about space, just says “Space is lame” :(

Literally, every year or so, a new unintelligent shooter game comes out. Then everyone obsesses over it for a while. Then it dies.

I think more people should play KSP. Learn physics and have fun at the same time!!! :cool:

create "KSP Royale" and maybe it'll become the next big game.

Edited by Clockwork13

15 hours ago, RealKerbal3x said:

Unfortunately only if it includes totally unrealistic space warfare :sticktongue: 

And if you make the character's realistic, give the game a map big enough for sniling to matter, give it good weapon physics, along with:

Scopes on any long gun

Licsened real weaponry

Realistic ballistics

Vehicles

Diverse locations and small In- between areas

Challenging gunplay which is not reliant on how fast you can hit the jump button

Armor

Backpacks

Diverse sniper weaponry

Good graphics

Then no one will like and/ or play it.

4 hours ago, Gordon Dry said:

I even don't know what Fortnite is.

That is a good thing.  (I don't know either, but its some shooting game that can be played on both a computer and a phone, so it makes a lot of money)

19 hours ago, DAL59 said:

(I don't know either, but its some shooting game that can be played on both a computer and a phone, so it makes a lot of money)

And consoles, and it's what all the kids play these days, so you can't swing a dead kerbal without hitting a fortnite player. Kinda more cartoonish looking (or least less realistic looking), from what I saw my kids playing on PS4

1 hour ago, YNM said:

What ? What is that ? XD

A device that lacks the multiuse of a pc and the portability of an iphone.  

On 4/28/2018 at 5:09 PM, YNM said:

What ? What is that ? XD

It's basically a computer that you connect to your TV and play games on. EG, Xbox or Playstation. KSP Enhanced Edition is the console version of KSP.

And yeah, everyone plays Fortnite. At lunchtime today I was busy drawing a picture of an SSTO and my friend kept jabbering on about a 'season 4 battle pass' and 'new skins'.

And apparently KSP is bad, because the graphics are not good. And that was said by someone who had not only never played Kerbal, but was heavily biased toward Fortnite.

:mad: I wish everyone would just stop playing copy-and-paste shooter games.

1 hour ago, RealKerbal3x said:

I wish everyone would just stop playing copy-and-paste shooter games.

Not likely.  I've been waiting for the fad to die down since the mid-'90s.

10 minutes ago, linuxgurugamer said:

What is Fortnite? (ducks for cover)

AHHH! HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW WHAT FORTNITE IS!!!!!!!!!!

On a more serious note: It's just annoying because everyone talks about it. Better yet: I've had this situation in a bus. Even worse since you cant escape it, and walking (home, so I'm in no hurry) would take about an hour at my 4.96km/h* walking speed.

*Calculated.

2 hours ago, RealKerbal3x said:

It's basically a computer that you connect to your TV and play games on.

So a ZX Spectrum ? XD

6 minutes ago, YNM said:

So a ZX Spectrum ? XD

No idea what that is......sorry. Too young :P

And this thread is now essentially the KSP Forum Anti-Fortnite Movement, hehe.

Edited by RealKerbal3x

1 hour ago, linuxgurugamer said:

What is Fortnite? (ducks for cover)

A relatively recent first person shooter. I'm not quite sure how much you know about FPSs but, its part of a fairly new style called Battle Royale where players are dropped into the world and have to scavenge for guns, materials, and so on and try to live the longest/kill the most people without dying. Also you can build structures and stuff within Fortnite to help kill or prevent being killed.

Thats what I picked up anyways. Never played.

46 minutes ago, qzgy said:

A relatively recent first person shooter. I'm not quite sure how much you know about FPSs but, its part of a fairly new style called Battle Royale where players are dropped into the world and have to scavenge for guns, materials, and so on and try to live the longest/kill the most people without dying. Also you can build structures and stuff within Fortnite to help kill or prevent being killed.

Thats what I picked up anyways. Never played.

Im somewhat familiar with them, but not a fan.

5 hours ago, RealKerbal3x said:

And yeah, everyone plays Fortnite. At lunchtime today I was busy drawing a picture of an SSTO and my friend kept jabbering on about a 'season 4 battle pass' and 'new skins'.

And apparently KSP is bad, because the graphics are not good. And that was said by someone who had not only never played Kerbal, but was heavily biased toward Fortnite.

:mad: I wish everyone would just stop playing copy-and-paste shooter games.

Yeah. Same thing at my school. 99.9 percent of people play that terrible game. there are 4 people who I know play ksp, and they, along with me are the ONLY  people who arent “fortnite fortnite fortnite”

3 hours ago, Fraston said:

Yeah. Same thing at my school. 99.9 percent of people play that terrible game. there are 4 people who I know play ksp, and they, along with me are the ONLY  people who arent “fortnite fortnite fortnite”

I know one person and one person who I think lies about playing KSP... the rest is just FORTNITEFORNITEFORTNITEFORTNITEFORTNITEFORTNITEFORNITEFORTNITEFORTNITEFORTNITEFORTNITEFORNITEFORTNITEFORTNITEFORTNITEFORTNITEFORNITEFORTNITEFORTNITEFORTNITEFORTNITEFORNITEFORTNITEFORTNITEFORTNITEFORTNITEFORNITEFORTNITEFORTNITEFORTNITEFORTNITEFORNITEFORTNITEFORTNITECHEESEBURGERFORTNITEFORTNITEFORNITEFORTNITEFORTNITEFORTNITEFORTNITEFORNITEFORTNITEFORTNITEFORTNITEFORTNITEFORNITEFORTNITEFORTNITEFORTNITEFORTNITEFORNITEFORTNITEFORTNITEFORTNITEFORTNITEFORNITEFORTNITEFORTNITEFORTNITEFORTNITEFORNITEFORTNITEFORTNITEFORTNITEFORTNITEFORNITEFORTNITEFORTNITEFORTNITEFORTNITEFORNITEFORTNITEFORTNITEFORTNITE

6 hours ago, Kernel Kraken said:

lies about playing KSP

True, I haven't played KSP for months.

But I also don't do FPS.

Edited by YNM

6 hours ago, YNM said:

True, I haven't played KSP for months.

But I also don't do FPS.

I don't mind FPSes, some are pretty fun, like Day of Infamy. Mostly because it's realistic. I hate mindless shooters like any and every CoD after Modern Warfare Three, or Fortnite.

Edited by Kernel Kraken

51 minutes ago, Kernel Kraken said:

Mostly because it's realistic.

I'm not very good with consoles. Shooting stuffs too.