[1.12.x] The RAT Pack - Ram Air Turbines, Terrain Warning, Thrust Reversers

linuxgurugamer

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

what tech tree node do the RAT parts come in?  I can't find them in my tech tree.  I am probably just blind, but who knows.

Nevermind.  they are under "Utility" category not "Electrical".  So yes I am just blind.

Edited by Bit Fiddler

• 10 months later...

Hello... me again,

Just an FYI... I installed The Rat Pack on my KSP 1.12.4 and got the following:

Line 13989: [ERR 16:15:58.395] Cannot find a PartModule of typename 'ModuleLESTrigger'
    Line 13995: [ERR 16:15:58.413] Cannot find a PartModule of typename 'ModuleRAT'
    Line 14001: [ERR 16:15:58.430] Cannot find a PartModule of typename 'ModuleRAT'
    Line 14007: [ERR 16:15:58.445] Cannot find a PartModule of typename 'ModuleRAT'
    Line 14013: [ERR 16:15:58.465] Cannot find a PartModule of typename 'ModuleRAT'
    Line 14019: [ERR 16:15:58.488] Cannot find a PartModule of typename 'ModuleTAWS'
    Line 14025: [ERR 16:15:58.507] Cannot find a PartModule of typename 'ModuleTerrainRadar'
    Line 14031: [ERR 16:15:58.529] Cannot find a PartModule of typename 'ModuleThrustReverse'
    Line 14038: [ERR 16:15:58.556] Cannot find a PartModule of typename 'ModuleThrustReverse'

5 hours ago, Xtra said:

Hello... me again,

Just an FYI... I installed The Rat Pack on my KSP 1.12.4 and got the following:

Line 13989: [ERR 16:15:58.395] Cannot find a PartModule of typename 'ModuleLESTrigger'
    Line 13995: [ERR 16:15:58.413] Cannot find a PartModule of typename 'ModuleRAT'
    Line 14001: [ERR 16:15:58.430] Cannot find a PartModule of typename 'ModuleRAT'
    Line 14007: [ERR 16:15:58.445] Cannot find a PartModule of typename 'ModuleRAT'
    Line 14013: [ERR 16:15:58.465] Cannot find a PartModule of typename 'ModuleRAT'
    Line 14019: [ERR 16:15:58.488] Cannot find a PartModule of typename 'ModuleTAWS'
    Line 14025: [ERR 16:15:58.507] Cannot find a PartModule of typename 'ModuleTerrainRadar'
    Line 14031: [ERR 16:15:58.529] Cannot find a PartModule of typename 'ModuleThrustReverse'
    Line 14038: [ERR 16:15:58.556] Cannot find a PartModule of typename 'ModuleThrustReverse'

How did you install it?

No logs, no support

My apologizes -  Everything I'm doing is through CKAN - I install and launch from there.  I create a Clone Instance from a Clean updated Steam updated game,  Mod it, play it until an update breaks it, then start over again.  The last Mod update before I started this reload I was in 1.12.3 and whatever updated caused all my parts to fall of on the launchpad.  Struts were the first to fall off breaking things along the way.  At that time I had over 298 mods installed. 

Log:   https://drive.google.com/file/d/1L-TM3mph7veb_tRbzw37YjBXsoeaJpz5/view?usp=share_link

The reason I didn't give logs is because as I load these one by one - If I can't fix the error; add or move a dds or mu file to where it's looking - which I've done a lot of and fixed many errors; my thought was if the modder looked at the package they'd see it (my bad and no offense intended).  I know that you have a lot and what you are doing is a favor to us all...  If you are able to find the issue with this great... if not, I'm resounding myself to just starting over once again and just use mods that are 11.0 >  with only a rare few older ones.   There are just so many fantastic mods out there, I'm mostly interested in parts more than functions, but those are out there too.

Mods are like people... No matter what, some just don't get along with each other. :( 

Edited by Xtra

@Xtra looking at your log, the first thing I see is this:

[WRN 17:53:29.371] AssemblyLoader: Assembly 'RATPack' has not met dependency 'ClickThroughBlocker' V1.0.0
[WRN 17:53:29.371] AssemblyLoader: Assembly 'RATPack' is missing 1 dependencies

I would get the latest version of ClickkThroughBlocker installed.... not only does RAT Pack seem to depend on it, but just about *all* of the several hundred of LinuxGuruGamer's mods depend on it, as well as MANY others.

Also, you have at least one copy of MiniAVC.dll... i would search your whole GameData folder, and delete any found copies of it.

You also seem to have a lot of errors related to drag cube creation, on many parts. i would also try deleteing the PartDatabase.cfg & the Physics.cfg in your main install folder. (dont worry, they will be freshly re-generated the next game start)

On 11/17/2022 at 9:18 AM, Xtra said:

talled. 

Log:   https://drive.google.com/file/d/1L-TM3mph7veb_tRbzw37YjBXsoeaJpz5/view?usp=share_link

The reason I didn't give logs is because as I load these one by one

It may work for you loading mods one by one, but the modder has no idea of what you are doing, and getting a snippet of a log is totally useless.

I see that it's missing a dependency in CKAN, I'll get that fixed.

Follow what @Stone Bluesaid above and you should be fine

@Stone Blue , @linuxgurugamer,

So I threw the baby out with the bath water and started all over.  I'm running 1.12.4 with 1.12 compatibility,  then threw in a few others that I really like.

Modlist

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QPhigVZCMdXa5KqHyKvT2Nuppu549ljH/view?usp=share_link

New log

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dKOxAwcjUJvwCT2V8nng2-PL70o5KoDD/view?usp=share_link

Quick look tells me that TDProps has to go... File Error.

Whole bunch of Texture and Material errors... 

Some of the parts not found I think I can fix with some fenagling  - copying and renaming.  AYA_antennaRt might have to go as well.

Oooo and an Invalid boolean error is not good.

6 minutes ago, Xtra said:

@Stone Blue , @linuxgurugamer,

So I threw the baby out with the bath water and started all over.  I'm running 1.12.4 with 1.12 compatibility,  then threw in a few others that I really like.

Modlist

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QPhigVZCMdXa5KqHyKvT2Nuppu549ljH/view?usp=share_link

New log

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dKOxAwcjUJvwCT2V8nng2-PL70o5KoDD/view?usp=share_link

Quick look tells me that TDProps has to go... File Error.

Whole bunch of Texture and Material errors... 

Some of the parts not found I think I can fix with some fenagling  - copying and renaming.  AYA_antennaRt might have to go as well.

Oooo and an Invalid boolean error is not good.

If you aren't having problems with this mod ( and I don't see it even listed in the log file or the CKAN list), please ask for help in a more general thread.  I saw a number of exceptions, none related to any of my mods

Sorry

3 hours ago, linuxgurugamer said:

If you aren't having problems with this mod ( and I don't see it even listed in the log file or the CKAN list), please ask for help in a more general thread.  I saw a number of exceptions, none related to any of my mods

Sorry

Sorry I thought the Rat Pack was still in there.  I just booted CKAN back up and it updated The Rat Pack... so it was set to load but it didn't during that last launch.   Testing it now to see if it kicks any errors.

11 minutes ago, Xtra said:

Sorry I thought the Rat Pack was still in there.  I just booted CKAN back up and it updated The Rat Pack... so it was set to load but it didn't during that last launch.   Testing it now to see if it kicks any errors.

Got the dependencies updated in CKAN, so it should be fine

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.