There is a Zombie Apocalypse. You only have your current desktop background/wallpaper to protect you. How do you fare?

Ultimate Steve

Let's see…

On my desktop's Linux install, I have the default Linux Mint wallpaper, as seen here:
cinnamon.png
On its Windows install, I have several snippets of this. I think the image is by PurpleIvan?
6Qybzyb.jpg
On my laptop's Linux install, I have a black screen. That is all. (With a tiling WM, I never see the background at all anyway, so why bother wasting a couple megs of RAM?)
On my laptop's Windows install, I have a beach. It's the default one which came with the theme that was enabled when I got the thing.
And on my phone, I have another default beach.

I'm not going to last very long, am I?

20 hours ago, 0111narwhalz said:

On its Windows install, I have several snippets of this. I think the image is by PurpleIvan?

I don't think it's one of mine, although I just checked Imgur and I've got over 3600 images on there, 99% of them being of KSP, so who knows :)

@0111narwhalz I know, it's cluttered, but what do you expect a kid like me to do?

(JK, putting things into relevant folders is a chore for me, but sometimes I take screenshots of screen messages just to read them)

5 hours ago, purpleivan said:

I've made a bunch of KSP wallpaper images, but I use a very boring stock blue Win 7 wallpaper on my PC.

But I do use one of them on my phone.

fvnHFEg.png

That looks great! Can't get us now zombies!

On 9/21/2018 at 6:16 AM, 0111narwhalz said:

cinnamon.png
6Qybzyb.jpg

I'm not going to last very long, am I?

The Linux Mint will mean you'll probably die of 

1. Asphyxiation
  2. Starvation

The Jool, Vall, and Laythe one means you'll

1. somehow live on Laythe.
    1. (because Laythe, if you read the EVA Log and the KSP Wiki, is completely uninhabitable)
  2. find a way to open Vallhenge and
    1. live happily ever after
    2. die of
      1. Asphyxiation
      2. starvation
      3. going insane

• 2 months later...

I changed my wallpaper quite a while ago... now it's the Eillorf Kerman station in LKO.

I guess I can go and live there, safe from the zombies. It has a greenhouse, so I can stay up there indefinitely.

Unless, of course, the zombies are clever enough to pilot a spacecraft into an accurate rendezvous and docking... :o