Try looking up "NASA pdfs"

Clockwork13

19 minutes ago, mikegarrison said:

Sadly, I can't find CR-2004-213305 in there. This is the only NASA report with the lead author being a certain "Michael J. Garrison".

Congrats on having a published NASA report! 

Is it called "The Effect of Constrained Cruise Altitudes on Fuel Usage, NOx Production, and Flight Time for Commercial Aircraft?" As far as I can tell, it's not available anywhere on the internet.

14 minutes ago, Mad Rocket Scientist said:

Congrats on having a published NASA report! 

Is it called "The Effect of Constrained Cruise Altitudes on Fuel Usage, NOx Production, and Flight Time for Commercial Aircraft?" As far as I can tell, it's not available anywhere on the internet.

Yes, that was it. It was a response to a paper that suggested there would be few penalties if airplanes cruised at lower altitudes to avoid making contrails. We tried to quantify that the penalties would be bigger than the other paper estimated.

• 2 weeks later...

This isn't going to be fascinating for you all, and a lot of it goes over my head, but...

https://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/casi.ntrs.nasa.gov/19740008105.pdf

This was authored by my Grandfather when he worked for NASA Lewis. It's about a very hot heat transfer loop, which is most likely related to the SP-100 nuclear reactor project he worked on, which was a stirling type design, requiring very hot heat transfer loops.

And, yes, you'll know my last name, but really nobody will care as you can already find that if you look hard enough.

TipTopTip of the day: when searching in google, you can enter the term "filetype:pdf" (without quotes) with any search terms and it will only return results that are links to PDFs. Of course you can put any file extension instead of PDF.

On 11/18/2018 at 10:14 PM, mikegarrison said:

Yes, that was it. It was a response to a paper that suggested there would be few penalties if airplanes cruised at lower altitudes to avoid making contrails.

But that could reduce a different type of noise, along with releases of aerosolized or evaporated vinegar.

Chemtrails+Fuel+dd395-fuel-site.jpg

P.S. Who knew that the global and apparently both Zionist and Freemason conspiracy is a member of the Sky Team Alliance?

Edited by DDE

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.