[1.9.x] LightsOut Relit

linuxgurugamer

1 hour ago, Rocket88 said:

@linuxgurugamer

Is there any way to Remove Hot Key, I use Precise Editor and "P" is used for opening that and there is no way to change it in precise editor. I figured that would also solve typing"P" in description issue in which I read a couple post up. I'm not opposed to just clicking Icon.

Thanks for all your hard work on keeping these mods alive.

I also have this exact same issue...

6 hours ago, N3N said:

Hey @linuxgurugamer,

sorry if I disturb you, but it seems that CKAN still shows only the old version.

Is this a bug on my side or does it take even longer than ~2days too show it?

No idea, but I forced an update, it should now be showing up.  Dont forget to do a refresh first

@linuxgurugamer So I finally got the chance to try out the new release. At least both LightsOut and Precise Editor are useable now.

I dont see where LightOut has any kind of way to adjust the key input on/off settings, as implied in your release notes... vOv
So pressing "P" works and Precise Editor GUI opens, but of course it toggles the lights off, as well... If you want the hangar lights back on while using PE, clicking the LightsOut toolbar button turns them back on, and your all set... Just more of a little annoyance, than anything... vOv

So not really anything you *need* to deal with this now, unless there *is* supposed to be a setting or config a user is supposed to use o turn off key input for LightsOut...vOv

So, again, Thank You for at least allowing both mods to be used at once now. ;)

Edited by Stone Blue

6 hours ago, Stone Blue said:

I dont see where LightOut has any kind of way to adjust the key input on/off settings, as implied in your release notes... vOv
So pressing "P" works and Precise Editor GUI opens, but of course it toggles the lights off, as well... If you want the hangar lights back on while using PE, clicking the LightsOut toolbar button turns them back on, and your all set... Just more of a little annoyance, than anything... vOv

Go into the Stock settings, and there is now a tab for Lights Out where you can disable the buttons

1 hour ago, linuxgurugamer said:

Go into the Stock settings, and there is now a tab for Lights Out where you can disable the buttons

Hmm.. I had gone into the game settings and poked around in there completely, or so I thought, before I posted...
No surprise I missed it tho :lol:

Thanx

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
35 minutes ago, Climberfx said:

Hey @linuxgurugamer, I tried to use it on 1.9.1, but isn't working in it. I tried to fix it myself recompiling it with 1.9.1 and .NET 4.5, but didn't work too.

Any advice?

Please elaborate. Is the button there?

This might be a problem with the new camera system

No button, no working Key to switch (P and U). And no error messages.

What more can i say?

:)

.ps, when i tried to recompile, Visual Studio gave me that error message that is not a error itself, just alert messages, like this variable need to be uppercase first, or must be readable only...

Here:

49800579032_3de7966fe7_k.jpgAnnotation 2020-04-21 011359 by Rafael Valle, on Flickr

Edited by Climberfx

8 hours ago, Climberfx said:

No button, no working Key to switch (P and U). And no error messages.

What more can i say?

:)

.ps, when i tried to recompile, Visual Studio gave me that error message that is not a error itself, just alert messages, like this variable need to be uppercase first, or must be readable only...

Here:

49800579032_3de7966fe7_k.jpgAnnotation 2020-04-21 011359 by Rafael Valle, on Flickr

Do you have the dependencies installed?

Log file would be nice

Yes, look on the left of screen shoot. I needed to include some others, i believe is because 1.9.1 changed things to other dll.

Like input, EventSystem, etc, but after i added this new references, it stop the error (red) messages. Only the blue persist. I only found this in the log, but don't wan't to use Toolbar plugin, but i link its reference on Visual Studio to compile. Didn't install this mod.

AssemblyLoader: Assembly 'LightsOut' has not met dependency 'ToolbarController' V1.0.0

(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 35)

AssemblyLoader: Assembly 'LightsOut' is missing 1 dependencies

So, i tried copy ToolbarControl.dll to Lightsout plugin directory (in Gamedata) and now it worked.

But will it need to have that? Is Toolbar plugin now a dependency? (YES, i just read the first post "Dependencies", a rhetorical question)

I use Lightsout on 1.7.3 and there it runs without it. But is other version.

Cheers @linuxgurugamer, don't worry to much with me, i'm fine now, i can use it like this.

;)

Edited by Climberfx

6 hours ago, Climberfx said:

So, i tried copy ToolbarControl.dll to Lightsout plugin directory (in Gamedata) and now it worked.

But will it need to have that? Is Toolbar plugin now a dependency? (YES, i just read the first post "Dependencies", a rhetorical question)

I use Lightsout on 1.7.3 and there it runs without it. But is other version.

Cheers @linuxgurugamer, don't worry to much with me, i'm fine now, i can use it like this.

;)

1.7.3 was probably before I put the dependency in.

Yes, it is required, no it can't be removed, and no, I'm not going to change it.

Glad it's working

• 6 months later...
  • 9 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.