Loooking for a Mod ?

Puggonaut

1 hour ago, JadeOfMaar said:

Here you go.

Hide contents

Maybe I have the wrong version of P.Domes as I have it and the Glass enclosuers don't show up anywhere in the parts section when i start the game , the Flat base does but that's it ?

6 hours ago, Vanamonde said:

Looking for a mod? Why not ask in the luxurious Modding Subforum, which your post now occupies? :)

Sorry didn't mean to post it in the wrong place .

1 hour ago, JadeOfMaar said:

That's unfortunate. @Puggonaut It's surprising that the parts for one of these don't show up anymore. I assume the parts that aren't showing are all that have a transparent mesh? I guess the Unity upgrade at KSP 1.4 somehow breaks them.

Yes mate it seems it does i'm gutted :wacko: any other idea's of a mod I could try would be helpfull

Thanks for taking time to reply @JadeOfMaar appreciate it .

On 3/5/2019 at 10:29 PM, Puggonaut said:

Maybe I have the wrong version of P.Domes as I have it and the Glass enclosuers don't show up anywhere in the parts section when i start the game , the Flat base does but that's it ?

Sorry didn't mean to post it in the wrong place .

Sounds like it could be a config/part category issue, have you tried searching for the parts by their TITLE (as shown in config file)?

3 hours ago, Nightside said:

Sounds like it could be a config/part category issue, have you tried searching for the parts by their TITLE (as shown in config file)?

Yup i have the Janitor Mod , that lets you do that sort of thing and there not anywhere in a previous instal (1.3.1)  when I used PD all the parts where in structural regarding the domes that is .

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.