new guy

lizardman06

hi everyone I'm a new guy, I would love to play ksp but to exspensive  at the moment.

I have the demo and it's really fun! I also watch matt lowne a lot. new to the forums.

how do I add a profile picture?

Edited by lizardman06
question

Hi new guy. Your greeting thread has been moved to the greeting sub, and welcome to our forum. :)

Right now you can't personalize your account, but after you post a few more times and the forum software is sure you aren't a dirty spambot, you will have those permissions. 

Welcome!

KSP is on sale quite frequently, so keep your eye on Steam, GoG, and here.  Typically when it's on sale at one distributor, it is at the others, but not guaranteed (or guaranteed to be to the same price if it is).

sup, hope you have fun :)

i see you also like matt lowne's vids. if you wajt to enjoy the forum, here is a tip. check out space craft exchange, fan work and KSP discussion, but if you are tired fron reading fanfics, launching a space doughnut or fun talks about ksp, visit forum games! and if you have something to say, go to the lounge! it's fun to read someone thoughts about everyday thing :D

sorry for bad grammar, not an english native, writting this post on mobile while doing errrmmm... the... let's just say "releasing food digestion waste".

have fun time :D.

Welcome to the forum @lizardman06.

If you are enjoying the demo I think you will love the full game. There is a steam sale starting 26th June so hopefully you can get a cheaper copy and play with all the great new stuff.

Also Gargamel has written an excellent guide for new members if you would like to know more about how the forum works:

thank's  guys for the help! 

7 hours ago, James Kerman said:

Welcome to the forum @lizardman06.

If you are enjoying the demo I think you will love the full game. There is a steam sale starting 26th June so hopefully you can get a cheaper copy and play with all the great new stuff.

Also Gargamel has written an excellent guide for new members if you would like to know more about how the forum works:

james I will try to get it then thank's!

9 minutes ago, lizardman06 said:

does anyone know if I can get a older but not super old version for free without going against the rules?

Basically no.  The freely available versions are listed here:

...but the most recent among them is 0.13.3, which I suspect would fall into your "super old" category.

On 6/20/2019 at 10:19 AM, Snark said:

Basically no.  The freely available versions are listed here:

...but the most recent among them is 0.13.3, which I suspect would fall into your "super old" category.

I think the demo is basically one of those. Or has it been changed since I got it many revolutions ago?

18 hours ago, cubinator said:

I think the demo is basically one of those.

The demo I started with was a copy of 0.18.3, but if I understood correctly the demo version is now a post-1.0 release.

3 hours ago, Delay said:

The demo I started with was a copy of 0.18.3, but if I understood correctly the demo version is now a post-1.0 release.

Not yet. 18.3 is still the most recent demo version.