Just a bit of nostalgia

This may be a bit off topic but please bear with me. When you read this take a second and just look back at the game when you started playing and when the game looked something like this.

tSJEHkb.png

And now the game we love looks this.

ztm71O6.png

And in a bit more time it will look and feel better than this. (Clouds!!!!!, Actual Shiny stuff!!!!!)

dPzvxZv.png

I'm trying to get the point across that we are a part of something special what has changed around us for the past 9 years, just think about how this game has changed through the years and what is to come. Thank you Squad for this beautiful game and Star Theory for pushing this torch further.

2 hours ago, SpaceFace545 said:
3 hours ago, Bej Kerman said:

No it doesn't, the screenshot is clearly from an instance using mods.

I know it’s from matte lowne but i think most people who can play using visual mods, or at least I do 

Doesn't matter, you're comparing classic KSP and modded modern KSP to KSP 2, which makes no sense.

40 minutes ago, Bej Kerman said:

Doesn't matter, you're comparing classic KSP and modded modern KSP to KSP 2, which makes no sense.

dude chill out. this is just supposed to be a light hearted post in the midst of all the other post where someone wrights a encyclopedia about the plausibility of metallic hydrogen. If that one image really annoys you then probably just stay off this thread. If you are saying this because your computer cant handle graphics mods than I am sorry, you are missing out on a lot.

5 hours ago, Bej Kerman said:

KSP 1.9.1 looks orders of magnitude better than KSP 1.6.1 and performs much better; modded KSP 1.9.1 is even better. Just take it as an exaggeration to hammer home the actual point that KSP has improved performance and graphics significantly since even relatively recent versions.