[We need more posts! (Like seriously, a lot more)] Let's Make This the Megathread!

Misguided Kerbal

2 hours ago, NPT156 said:

another hour without a post

lol you have 0 posts xD

also also, where is @Melontimealso, MelonTIME, SoupTIME, are you related?

Just now, Souptime said:

draw something

ok, but be warned, I have a 4-5 in art in school xD

I will draw miself

image link is in spoiler, take caution as 1. the picture is horrible and 2. I can't draw and 3. this picture is to 99% not an accurate presentation of me and 4. I have probably commited a war crime or I broke a forum rule because the Image is so bad (jk)

I will probably delete it soon because it is so bad

And you have to become a human. | Star wars battlefront, New star wars,  Star wars

9 minutes ago, Starhelperdude said:

image link is in spoiler, take caution as 1. the picture is horrible and 2. I can't draw and 3. this picture is to 99% not an accurate presentation of me and 4. I have probably commited a war crime or I broke a forum rule because the Image is so bad (jk)

I will probably delete it soon because it is so bad

And you have to become a human. | Star wars battlefront, New star wars,  Star wars

oh i didnt know images could be spoiler'd

I made a horror girl with red eyes and floating hair but I scrapped it because I don't want to get nightmairs xD

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I player BW in MC, but I only spoke in star wars quotes, nobody got it

''sector is clear''

''NOT CLEAR!!! NOT CLEAR!!!''