[We need more posts! (Like seriously, a lot more)] Let's Make This the Megathread!

Misguided Kerbal

Ok, on my next video (I have already shot about half of the KTM 1060-3.1 video in the dark, so I am not going to change it) I will make it during the day. Thanks for the feedback! By the way, sorry the video about the KTM 1060 is taking so long, but there were some issues. First, I had a bunch of trouble getting to where I am making the video (The location in KSP) ,then I accidentally stopped recording, then the generator I tried to lift was too heavy! What next? 

Do you like my slightly updated signature, or should I just keep it the way it was or keep it the way it is now, or change it with a mix of the old and new signature elements?

Sorry if it is confusing or if I am annoying, but my signature is important to me.

Also, do you like this? KerbalCraneChallenge.png

I just don't know how to make an image a link, but I am still thinking about keeping my signature the way it was, just with the Kiebherr logo, quote, disclaimer, and link to my YouTube channel.

Just now, Ben J. Kerman said:

Do you like my slightly updated signature, or should I just keep it the way it was or keep it the way it is now, or change it with a mix of the old and new signature elements?

Sorry if it is confusing or if I am annoying, but my signature is important to me.

Also, do you like this? KerbalCraneChallenge.png

I just don't know how to make an image a link, but I am still thinking about keeping my signature the way it was, just with the Kiebherr logo, quote, disclaimer, and link to my YouTube channel.

1 ur signature looks good to me!

2. to turn images into link u go to the image in ur sig editor, and double click it. then add link url to image and add the link and boom done

Thanks, I'll try that, @Souptime! I think I will still get rid of something. My  signature is starting to look a little cluttered. Oh and about that KTM 1060, That video will be posted tomorrow, not today. Due to some technical difficulties and the fact that it is 10 minutes away from tomorrow, I can't do it today.

(I should probably get to bed soon!)