CKAN (The Comprehensive Kerbal Archive Network) - v1.33.2 Laplace - KSP 2 support!

DasSkelett

6 hours ago, HebaruSan said:

The CKAN client v1.35.0 "Oberth" is released!

This is a very big release (...)

Wow, you're not kidding! I've just spent a fascinating hour reading through details of all the changes (because I'm nosey/paranoid =:o} ) before trying out the update, and I have to say I'm really impressed not only with the work being done to improve the "user-friendliness" of CKAN itself, but also the clarity and professional tone of all the explanations. In a world where so many devs seem to think terse, non-explanatory (and sometimes downright rude!) "communications" are good enough, this is a delight.

My thanks to HebaruSan and all the other contributors  for what looks like an awesome update.

Now... I wonder if it all actually works...?
[PAUSES WITH FINGER HOVERING NERVOUSLY OVER MOUSE BUTTON]... =;o}

8 hours ago, Gman54 said:

Hi, having trouble with CKAN not starting up. All it gives me is this when I try to open CKAN.

AD_4nXc400xLCk2rVa4UMexiLvGQ-wq_OoCcwfW4MScwQbyBLk-5nfb9-M0ias4I0akSg8a1PX-CsCSbWWtLzpgJlAdgPMvHCmdDA98UGzQmrDo6KYKwnLZEIbNY9RNd6fKUIS_tf5Gn4Derm1V2VPhL_7p7Gk1C?key=DSy3jcywPCNrUfTneU7HuQ
Not sure what most of it means, only started doing this today, maybe because of the new update?

Hi, if you're willing and able to pitch in with investigating this, I have posted a summary of what it means and instructions for contributing on the GItHub issue for this:

Just got notified to update CKAN, so did.  Chose to update dev version, and maybe that was a bad idea because CKAN now has the "update all" hilited but when I click on it it flashes and nothing changes.    KSP starts fine.

XU2tmvQ.jpg