Google Translate any thread!

minerbat

Google translate gets weird if you translate a lot of times. lets have some fun with it :D! here is what you need to do:

1: go to any thread on this forum. any thread is fine as long as it's an english one.
2: copy the OP of that thread
3: go to google translate: https://translate.google.com/?hl=nl&sl=en&tl=nl&op=translate
4: paste the OP you copied in the left box and translate it to a random language. then press the two arrows in the middle to switch it around so now the translated part is in the left box. then change the right box to yet another random language
5: do this as many times as you want, the more iterations the crazier it gets!
6: post it in a reply to this thread in a spoiler (to not flood the thread with text) include a link to the post you originally copied

example, here i translated my very first post on this forum:

Spoiler

translation:

I took my first jeep and got out and after a short drive something strange happened. Neil Armstrong described the statue of the Modi Apollo Moon unit with the American flag in 2012, 130.0. At the landing site there are two small spots on the northwest side of the Manj Hunter on tires. Is it an Easter egg or something else?

From my (indefinitely on hold, model was lost because of my younger brother) aerospike

Title (English > Esperanto > English > Afrikaans > Romanian > English > Tamil > English): Is this ring too detailed? (About 6.5k triangles, if I add the LOX turbo pump it will be closer to 7.5k)

OP (English > Arabic > English > Serbian > English > Esperanto > English > Haitian > English): I work on an airplane engine and I get to a point that I think looks good. Especially. Then I looked at the number of threads. Is this still appropriate in KSP, or
Do I need to reduce the level of detail?

@Stone Blue's reply (English > Maltese > Lithuanian > Javanese > Catalan > Punjabi > Hungarian > English):  @ArdinalKerman Thank you for the three numbers. I don’t think KSP would have a problem with three volumes until the 100K + time comes
And it looks amazing

Edited by OrdinaryKerman
he overwrote it with the default cube plus some annotations

I think i over-translated it to much.:P

English -> Spanish -> english -> Georgian -> Spanish -> Lao -> Georgian -> Persian ->Vietnamese language -> Lao -> Korean -> African languange -> Greek -> Bielorrussian Language -> Simplified Chinese -> Pashtun -> Arabic -> Tartar -> English.

Very simple, let’s make this wonderful encyclopedia! Please wear what you want. Can I upload up to 10,000 pages before using KSP2?

It will not happen

(author):

Regulations (amended by the author):

Dman979 said on January 20, 2004 at 6:02 am:
can you speak english

Can you translate for them?

I remember this was the second time in the last 4 days. To stop. : Page Price:

At 11:54 a.m. on August 28, 2020, Gilgamel said:
It would be better if we did not choose the one who would confuse you. We maintain all matters relating to other parts of the Forum (e.g., the KSP Certificate in the KSP Forum) and comply with other terms of the Club Rules.

If you do not follow this simple rule, you must close the field.

Here I copied and transalted the first 3 pages of the MEAGTHREAD.

English:

Spoiler

A lot of switching later:

Chichewa

Spoiler

Edited by Dr. Kerbal
Had to delete to follow forum rules.

Just now, Ben J. Kerman said:

OP? What does that stand for?

it tells you if you hover your mouse pointer over it. it means the "original post" in a thread, so the first post on the top of the first page. (it can also refer to the person who made that post, but not in this case)

Ohhhh, OK.

Then...

English > German > Dutch > French > Japanese > Chinese (Simplified) > Luxembourgish > Swedish > Kyrgyz > Irish > Arabic > Zulu > Chinese (Traditional) > Odia > Belarusian > Indonesian > Macedonian > Latin > Spanish > Russian > Yiddish > Hungarian > Greek > Hawaiian > Slovak > Esperanto > English

Normal English: Who here can make an all terrain mobile crane in KSP that looks as close to the real crane as possible? (Actually, I would prefer all-terrain mobile cranes, but any crane from tower cranes to crawler cranes to ring cranes would be fine, as long as they look close to the real thing          

Brace yourselves for laughter In Kerala, laughter is a problem while using the Chick-XP platform (many fans can use plugs for any product).

7 hours ago, kerbiloid said:

So, unlikely it can result in something bigger than slightly damaged source text.

Well, I will just let THIS do the talking:  In Kerala, laughter is a problem while using the Chick-XP platform (many fans can use plugs for any product).

That was originally: Who here can make an all terrain mobile crane in KSP that looks as close to the real crane as possible? (Actually, I would prefer all-terrain mobile cranes, but any crane from tower cranes to crawler cranes to ring cranes would be fine, as long as they look close to the real thing          

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

/!\ WARNING! /!\

UNCONTROLLABLE LAUGHING AHEAD!

Original text: A new part is born! To keep our toasty interstellar vessels cool, we've created an all-new procedural radiator system that allows you to make radiators of all shapes and sizes.

English -> Nederlands -> French -> Icelandic -> Catalan -> Russian -> Portugese -> Simplified Chinese -> Hungarian -> Turkish -> Swedish -> Estonian -> Esperanto -> Danish -> English

Translated text: New jobs are being created! To cool our beautiful spaceship, we have developed a completely new handmade heating system that can make radiators in any shape and size.

English -> Nederlands -> French -> Icelandic -> Catalan -> Russian -> Portugese -> Simplified Chinese -> Hungarian -> Turkish -> Swedish -> Estonian -> Esperanto -> Danish -> Indonesian -> Macedonian -> Traditional Chinese -> Italian -> Lingala -> Javanese -> Japanese -> Arabic -> Armenian -> Hmong -> German -> Greek -> English

Translated text: A new script has been created. To keep the plane nice and cool, we have developed new electrical equipment that creates radiators of all sizes.

English -> Nederlands -> French -> Icelandic -> Catalan -> Russian -> Portugese -> Simplified Chinese -> Hungarian -> Turkish -> Swedish -> Estonian -> Esperanto -> Danish -> Indonesian -> Macedonian -> Traditional Chinese -> Italian -> Lingala -> Javanese -> Japanese -> Arabic -> Armenian -> Hmong -> German -> Greek -> Quechua -> Marathi -> Maori -> Luganda -> Scots Gaelic -> Malay -> Konkani -> Czech -> Ewe -> English

Translated text: A new book was created. To make the aircraft lighter and more comfortable, we developed a new electric motor used for radiators of various sizes.

English -> Nederlands -> French -> Icelandic -> Catalan -> Russian -> Portugese -> Simplified Chinese -> Hungarian -> Turkish -> Swedish -> Estonian -> Esperanto -> Danish -> Indonesian -> Macedonian -> Traditional Chinese -> Italian -> Lingala -> Javanese -> Japanese -> Arabic -> Armenian -> Hmong -> German -> Greek -> Quechua -> Marathi -> Maori -> Luganda -> Scots Gaelic -> Malay -> Konkani -> Czech -> Ewe -> Ukrainian -> Polish -> Tajik -> Nepali -> Ilocano -> Pashto -> Serbian -> Spanish -> Haitian Creole -> Albanian -> Latin -> Persian -> Samoan -> Oromo -> English

Translated text: A new book has been written. We have developed new electric motors and radiations in different sizes to make the aircraft lighter and more comfortable.

Here's the OP from my module manager help thread. I don't remember the precise path I used, but it was a lot of translating.

Or, at least the first big chunk of it:

Spoiler

Important: This website is offered without restrictions.

Start:

1. I do not think ModuleManager attracts legitimate programmers or programmers.

2. I think it will be better.

React on behalf of others.

4. This is your karma. Everyone wants to lead their team but they do not know.

That's why I do not think most KSP players who use more than one method have a style you like. Home users should be aware of BID files.

Part 1: What is volume control?

@ialdabaoth is currently developing ModuleManager in Arabic.

Most KSP data is stored in .cfg files. These include news editing, forced publishing, editing and more. Worth it.

Sometimes software needs to be modified and added to existing data. Business leaders will assist you. ModuleManager can generate BID files for embedded games and other files.

For example, the Snacks ModuleManager Life Support System provides life support services for all social networks.

This assignment does not specify how module management is set up.

Step 2: Create a location profile

BID records are compiled by nodes. These fields include data fields and other locations.

Drain the oil.

Know the details
Symptoms
Also
  Name = oil
  description = # autoLOC_500999 // # autoLOC_500999 = May
  Result = # autoLOC_6002095 // # autoLOC_6002095 = lf. This is a good example.
  Weight = 0.005
  Plane = 0.8
  HSP = 2010 HSP
  Route = STACK_PRIORITY_SEARCH
  Apaya = pomp
  isTweakable = Russian
  Height
  source_wise
  Also
    isDrainable = Russia
    showDrainFX = Competition
    FxPriority = 7
    Your ISP is tired
    Valley = gas flow
  Also
Also

"RESOURCE_DEFINITION" is uppercase. It's a kind of tablet. We call it force majeure because it has no purpose.

Too many buttons and too few details.

The first is called the "name". This is not a possible internal term. Therefore, this node must be configured to work properly. As well as other visual aids.

#autoLOC_ <number> Show the difference between the display name and the keyboard shortcut. Translation uses captions and displays different values depending on the language selected for download. I'll talk about that later.

This place exists but it has the "RESOURCE_DRAIN_DEFINITION" option. There may be other options and you can continue indefinitely.

Step 3: Select the configuration node

The message "RESOURCE_DEFINITION" appears at the top of the screen. Some objects can be placed in front, others behind.

@ result, you can set it to open DEFINITION_RESOURCE. If you have a "+" sign, you can copy and paste it. Wie "Who?" If you do not want to change anything, select "-" Delete the selected file from the selected area. Oh no. The "%" symbol below indicates that the revenue is already available.

Finally, you can add square brackets. Due to the many similarities, these cells can be called nodes in their structure. The root node name is the domain name of the "name" created. Enter "*" to create an image. Select "abc *", "abc1", "abc2" and "abcde", but not "ab3". ω, ";" E. Color can be any color. Enter "*" to access each group.

You can add numbers or sections to a message. The number indicates that a place has changed when there are several places with the same name. Voters say: F, must, go, stop, first, first, all. I'll talk about that later.

Each word is followed by an extension in parentheses, followed by both.

Published on Blueshift.

Know the details
Section [wbiS3WarpCore, wbiS3WarpMotor, wbiMk2WarpCore, wbiS2WarpCore].
Also
    [WBIWarp Engine].
    Also
        he says laughing

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.