I blame KSP for my sudden Arachnophobia

Wizard Kerbal

I’m just casually playing at 11:24 AM when something gets on my leg. I attempt, and fail, to throw it off and then get a flashlight. I see it’s a spider half the size of my hand. I look around to see the tools at my disposal. 
I see a cup, drink the last of my tea and then pick up the spider and throw it out my backdoor. Now i’m having nervous twitches for the first time in my 13 years of life.
Since I was focused on my landing, I only felt it halfway up my leg. I need something to blame at this hour, so I blame KSP.

@James Kerman, your location is noted as Australia. How do you do it?

On 6/20/2021 at 10:28 AM, pandaman said:

My guess is he probably lives in Australia... 

On 6/19/2021 at 8:39 AM, Wizard Kerbal said:

I see a cup, drink the last of my tea and then pick up the spider and throw it out my backdoor.

Who else could do this with the tea cup?

On 6/19/2021 at 1:39 AM, Wizard Kerbal said:

@James Kerman, your location is noted as Australia. How do you do it?

Aussies have a gene inside of them that makes them think of millipedes the size of our legs as cute, it also gives them cool accents and the ability to have tense stare offs with kangaroo's who kind of just want you to bug off.

Edited by Minmus Taster
Grammar error

1 hour ago, Minmus Taster said:

Aussies have a gene inside of them that makes them think of millipedes the size of out legs as cute, it also gives them cool accents and the ability to have tense stare offs with kangaroo's who kind of just want you to bug off.

And the ability to survive on a continent where the list of poisonous animals, plats, rocks and fungi runs up to about 13 meters of shelf space and the list of non-poisonous list reads "some of the sheep".

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.