What exactly is the most liked post?

Catto

7 hours ago, Gargamel said:

Moved to the Network, as this is not about the game. 

I would send you the link if we had.    I don’t think we can sort by likes.  

Alright, might as well close this.

I can't say it for certain, but I think that HarvestR's (the guy who first made KSP) farewell to KSP is probably one of the top contenders, currently at a whopping 208 likes.

I checked the top  mission reports and fan works out there, and none of them come close, the ones I looked at were all below 100. It could also be an update announcement, but the KSP 2 announcement has less than 100 likes, so I can't imagine any single update surpassing the KSP 2 announcement.

I think that's all of the obvious places to check, but without a way to check everything, I can't say for certain.

3 hours ago, Maria Sirona said:

I'm pretty sure i know what it is, the problem is that i don't remember what it is called... It's the OP of a thread about photoshpping kerbals and their ships into real Apollo program photos.

This one? 

You must also remember that the forum has gone through several engine changes since we've started.   Not every version had likes, and those likes didn't always carry over.   So some posts might have had more likes in the past and have since lost them.   

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.