KSP2 Trailer is the best thing ever...

Akagi

Anyone saw this?

I, personally, think it's the best thing since 5m parts!

Screenshot-2022-04-20-8-59-31-AM.png

Well ouch.

Also, I think those are some stupid cool new Gigantor XL panels!

Also, are they hinting at paintable parts?

Edited by Akagi

You're a little late to the party. Yes, the cinematic trailer is quite good. Most of what they are showing in the trailer is described/discussed in the ksp2/show and tell section of the forum. If you do some digging, you can find some threads with the confirmed information about the game and a ton of discussions about speculative features and such.

It's one of the rare trailers that can grasp what the game is.

It's goofy, it's grand, it's emotional... it's kind of everything you could ask for!

KSP is trully one of the best games of all time for me, and i hope that KSP2 will be just as good!

12 minutes ago, Davi SDF said:

It's goofy, it's grand, it's emotional... it's kind of everything you could ask for!

KSP is trully one of the best games of all time for me, and i hope that KSP2 will be just as good!

It better...

24 minutes ago, Davi SDF said:

That's actually because its based on a tribute video for the original KSP made in 2013, really great that the team is so in touch with the community

3 hours ago, shdwlrd said:

You're a little late to the party. Yes, the cinematic trailer is quite good. Most of what they are showing in the trailer is described/discussed in the ksp2/show and tell section of the forum. If you do some digging, you can find some threads with the confirmed information about the game and a ton of discussions about speculative features and such.

IIRC at some point, Nate (or someone else from the team) mentioned that the entire trailer used actual game assets as models. So it's safe to assume most of the parts we see on it are gonna be available ingame.

48 minutes ago, Lijazos said:

IIRC at some point, Nate (or someone else from the team) mentioned that the entire trailer used actual game assets as models. So it's safe to assume most of the parts we see on it are gonna be available ingame.

Except for the parts they have changed or phased out - for example, you won’t be using those tiny large radiators to cool your far  future craft.