NeistAir Reupdated - updated by KerbMario (1.12.x)

kerbmario

16 minutes ago, Falcon Aerospace said:

When I try to extract the files on to the gamedata folder, none of the parts appear in the VAB.

How are you extracting it?

Specifically, exactly what are you doing?

It actually looks like the 9.1 release on SpaceDock is a bad file @kerbmario

It's missing the upper level directories found in the previous version

9 minutes ago, linuxgurugamer said:

How are you extracting it?

Specifically, exactly what are you doing?

It actually looks like the 9.1 release on SpaceDock is a bad file @kerbmario

It's missing the upper level directories found in the previous version

I'll patch that right now and upload it to SD

On 4/12/2023 at 9:01 AM, KlunkWorks said:

Problem solved: inserted the following module into the part.cfg

MODULE
    {
        name = FXModuleAnimateThrottle
        animationName = vjthrust2
        responseSpeed = 0.05
        layer = 1
        dependOnEngineState = True
        dependOnThrottle = True
        weightOnOperational = True
    }

The BahaSP folder must've slipped through, it's not actually a part of NeistAir :-)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I downloaded this mod but I struggled to make an aircraft in the 2.5m range, because the passenger cabins are so heavy. Could we have a lighter version of these cabins in a future update?

5 hours ago, space_otter said:

Hello, I downloaded this mod but I struggled to make an aircraft in the 2.5m range, because the passenger cabins are so heavy. Could we have a lighter version of these cabins in a future update?

If that's the problem I could add a MM patch for all weight shall be reduced by 30%, would that be enoguh?

Hey everyone, just wanted to say a thank you for 6.000 downloads on spacedock! When I started it was just some personal patches for me which I released and I continued and I am thankful for your support!

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/23/2023 at 12:32 AM, stk2008 said:

Hi sorry to be a pain upon loading the game I get this error show

ss2q6Yc.png

Thanks in advance :)

That's a known error 'cause I messed the wing a bit up, I'll just comment out the B9PS lines on that part cfg for next update until I find a better solution

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/5/2023 at 7:31 PM, Bababoi said:

The parts anything didn't come what did I do wrong? can someone help me?

Do you have a NeistAir folder in the GameData directory?

Hey Everyone!

I just wanted to let all of you know I'm still working on this, just not that fast. This has various reasons, mainly time, soon I have school holidays and more time to work with

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, stk2008 said:

Hi

the Douglas DC-3 Cockpit does not act as a command pod.

if I build a plane with it I have no control when on the runway there was another one as well but cant remember the name of it now :(

Thanks in advance :)

This is an issue related to the way I made it use Tweakscale. I'm trying to fix it

• 4 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Falcon Aerospace said:

For some reason, the passenger door for the 3.125 parts, there is no option for opening the door

Also a bug related to Tweakscale. I will try to fix it, but as my PC has some hardware issues I won't be able to work on it for awhile, sorry 

13 hours ago, kerbmario said:

Also a bug related to Tweakscale. I will try to fix it, but as my PC has some hardware issues I won't be able to work on it for awhile, sorry 

Don't bother. I'm revamping the Companion for Aircrafts, and the original NeistAir were reworked, and I also added your parts.

As a hint for the reason I'm doing it, I'm going to change some things on TweakScale that **mostly probably** will break legacy patches, and with the most important (at least by me.. ;) ) part sets under the Companion Program, such revamping will be a breeze for me.

But if you are in a hurry, check this: 

https://github.com/TweakScale/Companion_AirCrafts/tree/dev/GameData/TweakScaleCompanion/AirCrafts/NAP/patches

(i don't remember if I already included yours, but I will double check it tonight to be sure - if by morning you don't thing your parts there, kick me in a PVT message and I will do it! :) )

As long the patches are used by you, I don't mind you going ahead and incorporating your patches on the add'on if you prefer - I kindly ask you to avoid using "FINAL", so when the new TweakScale rules kicks in, the Companion will be able to rework the patches without breakage!

Cheers!

— — POST EDIT — — 

yeah, I already did the patches!

https://github.com/TweakScale/Companion_AirCrafts/issues/3

Edited by Lisias
POST EDIT

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...