Spin the Challenge Wheel- Everyone gets a unique challenge to do, Over 200k Unique Challenges, More being added

2 hours ago, Ooglak Kerman said:

I may regret this, but here we go..
Hard.  OPM and GU (1.4 so only AC).  WildBlue mods (Blueshift, Flying Saucers, Pathfinder, Buffalo2, DSEV)

Go to Syro and Establish a colony, You can only send 1 ship beyond kerbin's SOI, and it cannot return to kerbin

1 hour ago, kspnerd122 said:

Go to Syro and Establish a colony, You can only send 1 ship beyond kerbin's SOI, and it cannot return to kerbin

Syro.. 
radius: 1,631.9 KM
geeASL: 1.81

Well played, sir!  This will take some thought - but.. accepted.

4 hours ago, Jack Joseph Kerman said:

@kspnerd122Spin the wheel to decide my fate

Hard difficulty, stock parts, any planet pack.

Get to Fury(Beyond Home) and establish a refueling infrastructure, No Ion Engines or Nuclear engines

3 hours ago, Plock said:

Can I get a hard spin Quack Pack for planets

Cryo Engines and Kerbol Atomic for parts

Get to the moon of Blas and mine 300 Ore, then haul said ore to the surface of Cind, No ISRU

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
12 hours ago, xInfty said:

Spin the wheel for me, please!

I play stock. And I would like to go for a medium to hard mission. No part restriction would be prefered.

Get to moho, try to minimize your launch mass

May I have a easy spin in modded beyond home? I'm terrible with SSTOs so no SSTOs Also, keep it within the Rhode system. I have quite a few part mods but the significant one is the entire Near Future Suite.

Edited by Smart Boy

16 hours ago, Smart Boy said:

May I have a easy spin in modded beyond home? I'm terrible with SSTOs so no SSTOs Also, keep it within the Rhode system. I have quite a few part mods but the significant one is the entire Near Future Suite.

Get to Ash and construct a mining base, then transport some fuel to a small station around ash so you can refuel ships.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I would like a spin for Hard.

Also, I think that this has been done before, but how do I submit my planet mod (Linbol System Rebirth, 2.5x scale) into this whole system? It’s nearing completion and it would be cool if it could be added.

On 8/26/2023 at 8:21 PM, RevanX_LSR said:

I would like a spin for Hard.

Also, I think that this has been done before, but how do I submit my planet mod (Linbol System Rebirth, 2.5x scale) into this whole system? It’s nearing completion and it would be cool if it could be added.

Send me a list of planets in your mod

Get to Eeloo and haul 1000 ore to Moho, no Ion Engines

2 hours ago, kspnerd122 said:

Send me a list of planets in your mod

Get to Eeloo and haul 1000 ore to Moho, no Ion Engines

I’ll send you the list after I think of names for the last few unnamed bodies (the mod is out and running, just that some of the bodies don’t have names yet), it will take about a day or two.

Do you mean that I have to obtain the ore from Eeloo and go to Moho and drop off the ore and then return?

On 8/31/2023 at 9:19 PM, RevanX_LSR said:

I’ll send you the list after I think of names for the last few unnamed bodies (the mod is out and running, just that some of the bodies don’t have names yet), it will take about a day or two.

Do you mean that I have to obtain the ore from Eeloo and go to Moho and drop off the ore and then return?

Get the ore from Eeloo, then drop off the ore

Here is the body list, although i would like the revan Revamp and all bodies to exit WIP before the pack is added.

WIP 101000 - Heat (700km)

A tidally locked scorched world with treacherous terrain but a gold mine of science.

WIP 102000 (1300km)

A large, tidally locked desert world difficult to land on owing to a lack of atmosphere.

103000 (1550km)

A hot desert world with a thin atmosphere. Very bland for now, will be revamped

104000 - Vera (1650km)

A tropical water world with continents and rings! Relatively warm, slightly larger but also less dense and having a less dense atmosphere than Kerbin. Has polar ice caps almost 20km high. (currently the best looking body)

105000 - Revan (2000km)

A cold, massive continental world with a polar ocean and high mountain ranges. Contains the KSC. A challenge to land on. Will be revamped to look better.

105010 (150km)

A small cratered inner moon.

105020 (240km)

A moon in an eccentric (slightly) and slightly inclined orbit around Revan, with canyons and plateaus.

105030 - Canyon (600km)

Now this is the real canyon planet! A bit bland still, needs revamping, the canyons are too un-steep!

106000 (3700km)

A huge, brown world with a hint of purple. It boasts mountain ranges over 30000 meters high, and a dense atmosphere of 33 Atm. With a low orbit velocity of 10000m/s, landing must either take place on the highlands, where it is steep, or on the lowlands, where propellers are needed to ascent. The delta-V is 15000m/s and is easily the hardest body that I know off to be landed on, with second place going to alternis Tylo, which is much smaller (and has a smaller scale), but has slightly higher gravity and nearly no atmosphere.

106020 (1100km) - i was thinking 'concordia' for this, but apparently Ahum^2 already has a very similar looking body of the same size and attributes, so I'll reconsider

A very mountainous black world with ice and volcanoes. Largest moon of a terrestrial planet.

107000 (330km)

A large asteroid with cryovolcanism due to a previous impact, innermost planet to do so.

108000 - Perbi (2640km)

A huge super-earth with 17Atm pressure and oxygen. Terrain is flat but can reach extreme heights in continents.

109000 (9600km)

A white gas giant with water clouds, second smallest of the five giants

WIP 109030 - Neo (1050km)

A large but somewhat distant moon with pressurised CO2 oceans

110000 (19400km)

The largest gas giant, brown and yellow bands.

110060 (4100km)

A small ice giant.

110070 (2840km)

A large and difficult super-earth to land on, inspired and based off Catullus, GPP, but with a different feel.

111000 (13400km)

A large and dense gas giant.

111010 - Heyu (1440km)

A tidally heated carbonaceous moon with oceans very close to the parent and steep cliffs dropping into the oceans. Lower regions are dark grey or blue, higher regions are white.

112000 (8600km)

The third largest gas planet, this one a dense ice giant.

112010 (1700km)

A close-orbiting moon with subsurface oceans.

WIP 113000 (700km)

A small dwarf planet with a thick atmosphere.

WIP 114000 (1760km)

A ice world with huge spires.

WIP 115000 (4600km)

Huge super-earth. Lighter and easier than 106000, with hydrogen oceans and atmosphere.

i really do not recommend adding 106000, 115000 or 110070 to the list. Maybe also no Perbi.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.